Reviews for trainwreck kingdom
Tawny chapter 1 . 3/4
Wow.
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 1/12
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Okay so my rant/feel-y thing is over.
Beautiful, man. How do you do it?
amans de fabellas chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I love this. Absolutely, amazingly fantastic.

Thank you!
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
You have some of the most beautiful prose I have ever read and this story. It does things to my heart that I'm not sure are too healthy for my emotional state.
Amenah chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
When I'm faced with a piece as gorgeous as this, I'm never sure what to say.
You've written this in such a... 'peaceful'(?) way that it really contrasts with the events that happen. It's so sweet and serene and happy and heart-breaking and melancholy all at the same time.

I love it so much, & I wish I could think of a better way to praise it. I'll just shut up and favourite it now.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love this! :)
I always smile chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh man... this is just... just...way...omg...this is... amazing.
meeka-eela chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
What the fuck.
That was gorgeous.
moon strut chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I want to see that skittle vomit and rainbow fart.
Anyway, this was absolutely beautiful. It was breathtakingly so.
I am a sucker for NaLu & this, what you have here, is incredibly powerful. Above their romance and their humor, I adore their friendship. So thank you for this delightful fic. I will treasure it greatly.
LinkLover123 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow it got all mournful in the end and the moment gets broken by the Vomiting skittles notes
will think of something soon chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
hated the end for its beauty... :)

write something about gray next?
underlings chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
You have an epically stunning writing style! The poetic ending was lovely (Natsu&Lucy against the world, I'm sensing?), and uGH it's just impossible to summarize my love for this fic. Really. Great work!
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
All right.. so I'm ready for the vomited skittles and fart-rainbows! XD Oh this was truly lovely! It's as you say, indescribable to summarize but so damn worth the read and the review! Awesome job!
Gunpowder Cookies chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
So beautiful- I'm actually getting teary eyed. It's so stunning and serene even though it's the apocalypse and I adore it and the writing is absolutely flawless.

I need to stop rambling, so I'll just favourite this and leave it at that.
briochee chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was so cool. It was great and I loved the writing style. I especially liked how you made it so that the reason Natsu acted the way he was was a way to forget Lisanna. I really enjoyed reading this. :)