Reviews for trainwreck kingdom
KitAlbert07 chapter 1 . 8/8
Reviewing! Because I want to see you vomit skittles and fart rainbows, so yeah. I literally don't know what to say. I find it seeming to be tragic. Like life transverse to the world? Really don't know what I'm saying but, kudos.
chism chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
'we're probably going to die, but we're going to die together', isn't that what everyone quite possibly, actually, deep inside want? i seriously love this
Mystic Stars chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
It's because of stories like this that I remember friendship is sometimes even better than a love story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
You write so gorgeously I love you. How do you pitch things so right and not overwork it? There's just enough of everything and blurgh it's so beautiful,
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Your way of writing...I don't know how to describe it. I'm not a professional writer but I can tell you that this made me tear up, especially when Natsu says "I have no idea who Lisanna is...You make me forget."

That line was so powerful, I had a burst of feels reading it. You write Natsu's point of view too well, and I can almost understand his character better.

I also love the line "There's not much heroic you can do when your working with some keys on chain after all." It just reminds me that Lucy so often thinks so low of herself, and that her vanity in the earlier chapters was just a farce, which was why she was so easily impressed by everyone's magic the first time she joined Fairy Tail.

But I don't understand the ending. Did they die with everyone else or something? But the way Natsu holding Lucy was very sweet and heart-wrenching, you described that scene in a few words but captured it perfectly.

I really want to see someone vomit skittles and rainbows xD This fic deserves so much more reviews!
seklhglirhg chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
i'm tearing up this is too beautiful ...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Is it weird that I feel like crying? :'( /3

...it's good though.

Keep up the great work:)
Tawny chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Wow.
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Okay so my rant/feel-y thing is over.
Beautiful, man. How do you do it?
peanut butter s'mores chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I love this. Absolutely, amazingly fantastic.

Thank you!
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
You have some of the most beautiful prose I have ever read and this story. It does things to my heart that I'm not sure are too healthy for my emotional state.
ambivia chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
When I'm faced with a piece as gorgeous as this, I'm never sure what to say.
You've written this in such a... 'peaceful'(?) way that it really contrasts with the events that happen. It's so sweet and serene and happy and heart-breaking and melancholy all at the same time.

I love it so much, & I wish I could think of a better way to praise it. I'll just shut up and favourite it now.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love this! :)
seeking-out-sunshine chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh man... this is just... just...way...omg...this is... amazing.
meeka-eela chapter 1 . 4/27/2013