Reviews for The Next Best Thing
Samzi chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Fluffy like a glow-in-the-dark bunny.
Puggle chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Another really fantastic piece
Thanks for sharing
librarywitch chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Glad things are looking up. Well done.
chris chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
very cute story
Shoshana17 chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
First of all, let me just say that I hav been absolutely been loving this universe so far. Ive been speeding through all of them. You write John and Sherlock really well. But I have a question. When and how exactly does this take place in the Sherlock cannon? I can't quick figure it out and was hoping that you might explain, please. Can't wait to read what happens next to our favorite crime solving couple and I hope to hear from you soon!
notevenhere chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Just re-read this. Love it so much. Johns tender care and their steaminess and Sherlock's care too in the way he kisses John when he's upset. So much loveliness. You ate amazing.
Cataclysmic Disaster chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
ngl sherlock falling asleep in the shower was the cutest thing ever 'don't you dare' lktjgsfkd
Esstell chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
stucky1513 chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
brilliant! this was very adorable. I loved how they had to go to such effort to stop themselves from fulfilling their sexual desires. the way in which you write the two of them together is amazing, keep up the great work!
Amnity125 chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
Love this :D It goes to show how much depth you've put into the characters and their relationship that a story about a man having a shower can cover five chapters and be completely engrossing throughout. I love the banter between the two of them, as always; I can hear it in my head and it all rings true.

Also, just wanted to thank you for your lovely reply to my last review :) (sorry, but the site's not letting me PM yet :S). Reading all your stuff in 2 days was slightly crazy but I got rather addicted, and I had the excuse that my university term had just ended so I 'needed a rest' :P (just fyi, I'm at Oxford uni and no one in the creative writing societies writes half as well as you, so you must be doing something right!) So glad you're continuing to write Sherlock fics, I can't wait to see what you come up with next! I'm utterly addicted :P :D
mustangwoman chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
Brilliant! Thank you!
Sournois chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
...I feel like if I tried to say an adjective to properly describe how I feel about your writing, it would be a dramatic understatement.

I'm absolutely AMAZED at how well you manage to put them in totally (creative) original plot lines, but they're STILL perfectly in character! Damn, you're good!
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I'm reading this while at work and have to cover my mouth to muffle my constant giggling. I love the perfectly-written bantering between John and Sherlock and am thrilled it turned out to be more than a one-shot. On to Chapter 2!
silverwolf04 chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
Love the whole thing. Would review all chapters but easier to do it this way. Your fluff J&S is the most amazing thing in the world. Ever. That kiss was hot. And the shower. Smiled the whole way through. Brilliant story, fantastic author. How you keep coming up with these astounds me. And they are all completely orginal, never the same thing twice. Excellent!