Reviews for Black Vow
Wolfgirl706 chapter 30 . 8/8/2014
at least ron isn't a jerk. I don't like those kind of stories.
Mindy chapter 49 . 5/17/2014
Wow Hermione is complete trash.
Ninja Pookybear chapter 50 . 2/27/2014
I've read this story before. I'm reading it for the second time now and the ending still made me cry, like crying my eyes out type cry.
She moved on but then she didn't. It's so sad. I wish the story had a happy ending but if it did it won't be as meaningful as it is with the way you -AAhhhh- God if you gave them a happy ending it just won't be the same. But I wish they were together. :'(
LibbyShauntae chapter 50 . 1/24/2014
I loved the story. Absolutely HATED the ending. Very disappointed it ended up with them so unhappy.
xSarcasticNinjax chapter 50 . 1/5/2014
I threw my kindle across the room when I realized that Draco and Astoria were married. (I can get onto the internet on here.) You did a great job on this story, although I wish you could've found a way to have Draco and Hermione live happily ever after.
ExTaCy925 chapter 50 . 8/21/2013
Omg this story made me cry it was sad yet so beautiful. I loved it...it was great
Guest chapter 50 . 7/19/2013
I loved it... I'm crying tremendous tears. It was beautiful.
I remember this saying: one true love is really love, no matter how much you fight argue, or curse each other. All you need to know is that you love each other and that's all you need. Draco and hermione are the new Romeo and Juliet. I admire your saying:love makes you keep going even if you feel like giving up. Hermione felt like giving up, but she moved on and kept going with her life. And even though she married Ron, and had Rose and Hugo with him,she'll never stop living Draco , her one true love. She always thought about him every second and never felt ashamed of showing her love towards him, that including kissing him deeply right in front of Draco's wife and hermione's husband. Even though she moved on she never let go of him. Love is a battlefield.
Guest chapter 49 . 7/19/2013
It's so romantic. It made me cry, this is totally like Romeo and Juliet. I'm so turning this story into a book
REW chapter 50 . 5/24/2013
That was incredible. I've been crying for this chapter and the last chapter and this is seriously beautiful, but so sad. Oh why, WHY?
Girl In RandomLand chapter 50 . 1/8/2013
I just found this and... I'm so happy yet sad. I was crying. Even now, as I type this. Oh shoot. I got my keyboard wet. Did you know I followed you since the beginning? I just had created an account. I lost this story for four months! I panicked then I found it again. Happy. Oh my. Why I really want to punch Astoria in the face.
Loveitall95 chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Nice chappie! Although in my opinion I don't think Draco would be willing to befriend hermione out in the open. He's still a slytherin so he would think about self preservation first. So I just feel he would have a secret friendship rather than an open one. Just my opinion!
Loveitall95 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Omg! That was just too sweet.
Loveitall95 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I loved the way you weave plot in the actual one. :)
Loveitall95 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Nice chapter. Good beginning! Starting to like the story already! :)
LittleMissHugALot chapter 50 . 11/25/2012
Oh my gosh. That was beautiful I'm crying. I love it. I really do.