Reviews for Black Vow
iLoveYouXx3 chapter 50 . 10/3/2012
ugh i hate Astoria is she being a total bitch. I kinda of like Daphne better. She is way to nice not like her idiotic sister who is extreme insance.
IveGotaJarOfDirt chapter 50 . 10/2/2012
*cough cough* push Astoria *cough cough* under the *cough cough* Hogwarts Express *cough cough* Wow, I need to see a Doctor about my chest!
Guest chapter 50 . 9/15/2012
This story is absolutely beautiful. You have an amazing way with words.
nf19 chapter 50 . 9/13/2012
Wow, what a killer ending you've made there. Fuck you.
Zenda chapter 50 . 9/9/2012
Can you write a sequel about Rose and Scorpius?
Valora Holmes chapter 50 . 8/29/2012
Such a beautiful story. I enjoyed reading it, and you had me crying in the end.
guacamolnator chapter 50 . 8/25/2012
OMG THE ENDING.
I love your story. ALOT.
And i loved the ending as well! Its exactly bittersweet. LOVE U!
Marveler303 chapter 48 . 8/15/2012
I was actually almost crying at this chapter!
watfordbecca12 chapter 50 . 8/14/2012
You managed to make me cry at the end of this story :(. You are a really good author though. :)
WarnedBeYou chapter 50 . 8/14/2012
That was an amazing story, made me cry :'( So sad, yet so beautiful. Loved every second of it. Well done.
AMarie chapter 50 . 8/13/2012
Oh my gosh, I read this start to finish and have not stopped crying since he took the vow. I just kept thinking 'i hate you' over and over again in my head. This story was so beautiful. I love the way it works in with the real story and as much as the ending kills me I love that the end stays true to the books. Though I wish they could have been together. I almost feel badly for Ron, who I normally hate, because to love someone and be with them every day knowing they love another is a form of torture. I do wish that the scene they slept together in had been something bigger, not even more M rated, it just seemed like a very minor thing thrown in last minute. The childrens names relating to their relationship is beautiful. I think you thought this story out very well, it had an amazing flow and was very well written.
Italian Boy Lover chapter 50 . 8/13/2012
Your story has disappointed me greatly, but not in an entirely negative way. I am not happy with the ending of your story because it is not a joyful one, but I believe that is what makes your story great because it invokes strong emotion. As I realized that Draco and Hermione were not going to receive a happily ever after a stone sank in my heart. Even though I do not like your story because of the ending, I must admit that it was great. I really hope that in the future you will warn people of the lack of a happily ever after because it would have saved me from feeling rotten.
SpottedPelt of ThunderClan chapter 50 . 8/12/2012
Awwww, that was sad, but great, i do wish Draco and HErmione ended up together, but still awesome! :)
Orochi's Child chapter 27 . 8/12/2012
Love it.
Invisible Red Dress . Fictions chapter 50 . 8/12/2012
Hello !
As your story was already complete when I started reading it, I didn't send a review for each chapter, but I still wanted to let you know how I loved your fiction !
I've started reading it yesterday, and I literally spent HOURS reading ! I have barely done anything else. Your story wouldn't get out of my head when I tried doing something else, and I just had to come back to it.
I really loved your story ! Your writing is brilliant ! You describe feelings so well, it's almost like you've personally experienced everything yourself. I think that the way you brought Draco and Hermione together in Part 1 was very clever, and you really managed to make their love plausible, which many authors don't.
Then at the beginning of Part 2, I thought it was a little bit too happy-happy, because silly me I like dark stories where things are difficult (like in real life I guess). But then, after reading the chapter when Draco makes the Unbreakable Vow, I just wished I had stopped before, when they were happy together, and pretend that there wasn't any more chapters.
This was so beautiful, the last month they spent together... And Draco's wedding. You described Hermione's feelings with so much precision, and with such beautiful words !
And I really really loved how you entertwined elements from the real series to your own story ! When Hermione first mentionned Scorpius, I was amazed at the thought that you were actually going to write the same epilogue as JKR but that it would still fit your story. And you did brilliantly ! This was perfect ! Scorpius and Rose, and Ron feeling like he's only second-best, just like he felt with Harry.
Yes, I really loved your story, and the way you constructed it, and how it seems you have chosen your words very carefully. This love story is far better than Romeo & Juliet, because I think living apart from your true love is worse, like really worse, than dying. And I totally understand how you made Hermione react to Draco deciding to let her live.
Well, I don't find any more words to say how much I loved your story, but if you could see inside my heart right now, it would make your day :) And your story has made mine !
I wish you a wonderful future as a writer, and whatever personnal problems you may have, I hope everything will be better soon.
I may check your other stories later, but at the time I'm too obsessed with this one to read anything else.
Thank you for such a good story.
Take care !

Annabelle
(please excuse me for any possible mistake in my writing, I'm French and English is only my second language )
309 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »