Reviews for Happier
Crashing Into the Sea chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was absolutely tragic and beautiful. I do believe Anders deserved to die for what he did and what he'd become...but I could never do it. I'm a big softie.
valbino chapter 1 . 1/19/2012

sdklfjsdkjf ANDERS YOU SNARKY BABY I WANNA COME THROUGH THE SCREEN AND HUG YOU except I haven't beaten the game yet but STILL

toyvox chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Thank you for this lovely read. I enjoyed how you intermixed his writings in with the present. Such a pity it ended the way it did though, but I guess it had to be that way. Well done!
Lena chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
It's just reflecting totally my own mind. First, was playing absolutely pro-templar girl, and then it just ended like this. I really couldn't do it any other way, it was quite depressive.

Besides, English is not my native language, and I'm not usually impressed a lot by stories in foreign language, but yours is really well written.
Ashfae chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Well, frick. Heartbroken now.

This was amazing.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
this is what i can't forgive anders, not his actions by his need to bloody his lover's hands.
Siha Shap chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Your fic is good. I can see all us girls spending hours trying to justify Ander's actions which are, of course, unjustifiable. On a side note, do you ever wonder what the writers at Bioware have got against happy endings? Or romantic entanglements of any kind (most of the romance options are bottom left of the convo wheel). I kept him alive and then did it again and killed him. Felt rotten both times. Moving on to Fenris ...happier ending?
Shotgun Infinity chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I just hate it when Anders dies. It's as if my own heart is breaking ;_; Lovely piece.
Rinslet chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
loved it. You captured him perfectly, kudos
allthewolves chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Wow. Just wow. I love the prose in this, and the contrasts with Anders' memories and thoughts, and the way you wove it in with true DA2 events and dialogue.
MyNameIsAverage chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Love it!
Benevola chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This story made me tear up.

I haven't yet reached this point in the game, but I can see it coming. Both my FHawke and myself have fallen desperately in love with Anders and it just kills me to know how their story ends (I don't regret looking for spoilers-there's no way I'd want to be surprised by all of this!).

As someone who played Awakening and fell for the cheeky mage who liked kittens and pie, this was just heart-wrenching.
IdealisticSoul chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Very sad... but beautiful!

I could not do it... kill him at the end of the game. I eventually ended up running away with him.

I loved the manifesto! It justifies a lot... although the blowing of the Chantry was a terrible thing.

Nice story!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This really brought home just how tragic the aftermath of the Chantry's explosion was and how long Anders must have been planning it. Knowing what it would do to Hawke and yet doing it anyway...I also really liked the snippets of the manifesto in thee and it was a great line to end on.