Reviews for The Singing Floors
wendums chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
haha. i had realised you had couple of fics on here. Many years since I read DE but I am going to reread them. I really giggled at this one. Your work is always good. Thanks
Finwitch1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh I just love this - the way Javelin gets upset about these 'schemes'.. me, I think he's covering the incompetence of himself as well as for his spies by blaming the royalty being immorral for 'hiding from spies'...
Aurora Nova chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I like this! Concise and to the point. I have a feeling Brocade could teach Javelin a few things. Bravo! I hope you **do** decide to flesh out Brocade's character; perhaps give us a glimpse of what a hell-raiser he must have been in his younger days. Great little one-shot!
Gaia caecilia chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Just decided to look at your stories. You have either been writing for something close to centuries or write really quickly. 70 stories? Admittedly i've managed nine in my account (plus a few joint ones posted in my beta's account) but seriously!

Anyway, it is a very good story - i can totally imagine that actually happening.

Cecilia
moredancing chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Love it! Just the sort of thing Porenn would do as well. Poor Javelin...not. He deserves a few surprises. Good title too: it makes you want ot read the story just to understand the concept. I'm also intrigued by Brocade. Please do tell us more about him!
Starsinger chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Wow, did not know you liked the Belgariad/Mallorean, not that I'm complaining! Drasnians got all the original thought that the Arends lack, especially Porenn. Good story.