Reviews for Nocturnal Germany
Ayame Ray chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Don't listen to anyone saying that your wording was overbearing, I mean I'm thirteen and I understood it all. Just because they can't read it doesn't mean it's not great, which it is. I love your word choice to death, and really, other than that, it was very well written. Your wording what makes it so good! Anyways, definitely one of my favorite fics, absolutely excellent!
justbeibghonest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This isn't bad per say, but stop trying to sound like shakespeare.
Thescentofmoonlight chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Bloody hell, do you talk like that? I'm not saying it was bad, I'm just saying I didn't know half the words in it! Well, I did, but it's still a bit excessively verbacious...
SexyNorge chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This fanfic made me realize that exuberant exhibition of jolity suits a fine young lady like me! x) i like it!
BouncyBunny chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Pretty hot, but I found the use of so many big words to be a little... unnecessary. It felt like you used every synonym in the thesaurus to write sentences that can easily be simplified. I don't know if you were worried about sounding repetitive in your fiction though.
generalsatangod chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I honestly have no clue what everyone else is talking about; I thought the vocabulary used was fairly normal. Then again... people say I tend to speak in a very wide vocabulary like it's nothing... Meh, I still didn't really notice "big words". Very well written, my friend!
phantomsonic chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
The big words made him in character. Not that I didn't understand the word just that they were so condenced and proper.
Picked Last chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
your story was amazing. i am absolutly in love with your vocabulary. it made me feel sorry for germany in the end; and i think the way you displaied his iner conflict was exelent.
Mikk chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I think i'll have to say the same thing that most people said here. While having a large vocabulary is good and all, knowing when to stop is too. The best stories are written by people who use their vocabulary wisely. Picking just the right word for the situation can make a huge impact, while burying your story in synonyms and long words on purpose just ruins the atmosphere.

Good story knowing what to state overtly and what to imply picking words to suit the atmosphere good characterisation good plot.

The one thing i'll say is that you do have rather impressive language skills. Work on putting them to good use P.
Derp Ninja chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
O_o AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I skimed through and almost peed my pants scared of the words. I swear im not stupid or have a lack of teaching as portrayed by other reveiwers, but those were scary words. I KNOW its frustrationg to see the same stupid comments over and over again but it is so. Good luck in the future my friend and keep trying! -wink-
Monuchrome chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Too many big words. They made my brain cry. D:
svidrigailovs chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I honestly can't tell if this is legitimate or if you're just trolling. -

But on the chance that this is legitimate, verbosity does not equate to quality.
paperbird chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Exquisite vocabulary. 3
spongeson chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I loved this. Very beautiful *yeah, I just went agaist what I said in your other fanfic... the language is beautiful* seriousily, I loved this. downloaded it too, onto mah computer and into my collection of downloaded fanfics (consisting of 50... i'm a loser xD Loved it. GerxIta for the win 3
Sunni D. Lockhart chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
The story was good enough, but your vocabulary choices were a little overbearing. You used too many big words needlessly. Pepper them throughout the piece, don't drown us in them to the point where it doesn't seem natural.