Reviews for Augury
This shit is intense! Very intriguing and thought provoking. Well written and quite easily accessible.
Hainako chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
wow love the story definitely left me thinking
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Wow... lots of hidden lessons inside this one. Things are as real as we believe them to be; people have many facets; variety is a building block of truly living; we create our own sense of direction with our actions and inactions; there is no true omniescence/not every question is answerable; and many more. Reading this, I can vividly imagine thousands of mediocore high school English students shaking their fists and cursing your name as they struggle to pry their brains open enough to devine meaning from your text. For that, I grant you with a solid thumbs up. :)
trincam2011 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
. Thank you
Imagination94 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was brilliant. It was intelligent, beautiful, confusing, heart-breaking and hopeful. But most of all it was just brilliant. Well done :)
jayflower chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I quite liked it; easily read and understood, as well as enjoyable.
Shiyaki chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I'm utterly confused after reading this, but I guess, that was your plan. It was a very interesting read, though and heart-breaking. It almost made me cry, especially considering that Harry wants to live (not survive) his life and he's meant to die.
LoireLoa chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I really enjoyed that and I wish there was more
DeathGraised chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I have just one question. Does Harry have MPD? Is that what this is about?
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Liked this.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
It's an amazing stream of consciousness. I'm very glad you titled the story as you did. It was immensely reassuring and comforting to keep that title in mind as my brain cringed from all the whirling and colliding ideas and questions.
leehyuugalover chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
this story puts a few points of life in line. i would really like to thank you for the story, i read it every now and then whenever life was bad. it gave me courage to think that i have my own sam somewhere and if i could just find him, then i can enjoy my life, young as i am
ramen-luver101 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
that change my whole perspctive on things
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
you should work as a therapist!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Rather unique story line.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »