Reviews for Midnight Carnival
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 3 . 16h
LOOOOOOOVED THIS! Would love to see how she takes to her new life but if it's not gonna be extended... Doesn't matter still loved every word. Thanks for writing!
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 2 . 10/7
Wonderful story! Absolutely hate that Bella has had to live through what she has but I see she has a bright future ahead of her and can't wait for the next chapter. Loving. Well written.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 10/7
Great little story. Loved it!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 10/4
Great chapter. Love this story. I'm going to be sad there aren't more chapters when it's finished.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 9/30
This is a facinating story, but I'm wondering how they managed to capture Edward to start with and why Alice couldn't see that he was in trouble.
foreverjasperskitten chapter 3 . 8/12
Wow! Bravo! What a great read!
I really liked your version of Bella and Edward, and it really was a great original story, even if it did come from the idea of the last unicorn. I was enthralled from start to finish and man am I ever bummed it's finished. I look forward to reading more from you Cris. Thank you for the amazing read :) I'm a huge fan now!
3 Jennifer 3
blondferretgirl chapter 3 . 8/8
Great story. Love It!
I cannot tell you how many times I've reread this story, and I enjoy reading every single chapter everytime that I do!
Elena Masen
Debby-1957 chapter 3 . 1/10
Remarkable story! Thank you.
en-mi-corazon-para-siempre chapter 3 . 1/3
kmfroggi chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Wow... This was a crazy story! What James did was repulsive, it was hard to read! But the story line was good and it was a great read! Thank you
Harmony chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
I loved it...I wish there was more to it after she turned, but it was awesome. Good job!
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I was inlove with your ACAP...But this is a little jewell, too! Very, very good job!
CSG chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
That was great. Thank you for sharing it! :)