Reviews for Midnight Carnival
This is so sad but in a good way
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
LOOOOOOOVED THIS! Would love to see how she takes to her new life but if it's not gonna be extended... Doesn't matter still loved every word. Thanks for writing!
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Wonderful story! Absolutely hate that Bella has had to live through what she has but I see she has a bright future ahead of her and can't wait for the next chapter. Loving. Well written.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
Great little story. Loved it!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Great chapter. Love this story. I'm going to be sad there aren't more chapters when it's finished.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
This is a facinating story, but I'm wondering how they managed to capture Edward to start with and why Alice couldn't see that he was in trouble.
foreverjasperskitten chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
Wow! Bravo! What a great read!
I really liked your version of Bella and Edward, and it really was a great original story, even if it did come from the idea of the last unicorn. I was enthralled from start to finish and man am I ever bummed it's finished. I look forward to reading more from you Cris. Thank you for the amazing read :) I'm a huge fan now!
3 Jennifer 3
blondferretgirl chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Great story. Love It!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I cannot tell you how many times I've reread this story, and I enjoy reading every single chapter everytime that I do!
Elena Masen
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Mmmmm
Debby-1957 chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Remarkable story! Thank you.
en-mi-corazon-para-siempre chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
Great!
kmfroggi chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Wow... This was a crazy story! What James did was repulsive, it was hard to read! But the story line was good and it was a great read! Thank you
Harmony chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
I loved it...I wish there was more to it after she turned, but it was awesome. Good job!
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I was inlove with your ACAP...But this is a little jewell, too! Very, very good job!