Reviews for Midnight Carnival
Iris91718 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
I forgot to review this chapter after I read it. As always, well done! I love how Edward is so caring in considerate to Bella's needs. I hope we get to see Bella meeting the rest of the Cullens as well. Keep up the good work!
CODYcode chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Although I think it's a bit too soon for them to say I love you to each other, I still love this story!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Bennyjo4 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Great story. Really love your Edward. Can't wait for the next update.
Hev99 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Aww I love it! I want the next chapter like now!

I like how these two came together in such ugly circumstances, but they're love for one another is so beautiful. She trusts him, even though by rights she shouldn't trust anybody. She was so distressed when she thought he left because in her heart she knows that she needs him and she feels safe with him. I guess feelings of safety like that have been very few in her life since she lost her dad.

Sorry this review is kinda lame. 48 hours solid at work has frazzled my brain to almost nothing, but I truly love this story, just like everything else of yours that I've read! Great job, can't wait for chapter 3!
fandangopink chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
this is crazy good! -S
TokyoMelodyMew chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Please please please please update soon this was so good.
Laurie chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I liked this chapter a lot. I really enjoyed getting to see Edward care for Bella. It was a nice, quiet, getting to know more about each other sort of chapter, which is good. Looking forward to the next part. :)
Hev99 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I uh... wow! I can't believe it's taken so long for me to read this story. It's pretty captivating and utterly, heartbreaking. I wanted to kill James for what he did to Bella, but more so I wanted to hurt Victoria, because for a woman to stand by and assist while another woman is assaulted so terribly is completely unforgivable to me.

This is an incredible idea and one of the most original fan fiction ideas I've read! I was only supposed to read chapter one tonight cos I have to be up at ridiculous o'clock tomorrow, but I'm hooked and I have to at least begin chapter 2!

So, so, so, so good! Seriously, I should have known that something you wrote ought to be drop everything to read it material, but life got so busy and I haven't had chance! I am completely blown away by this, though and I literally can't wait to read 2 so I'm gonna now! LOVE!

Snuggles from Bob xx
Pianogirl05 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
This is a great story. I love your long informative chapters. Your Bella/Edward moments are so caring and sweet.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I've been waiting- most impatiently- for this chapter! Can't wait for the next one! PLEASE POST MORE SOON! I shall be (impatiently) checking my inbox every few minutes until your next chapter. Please don't make me wait to long?
Bammers chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
I love them he is so sweet and caring towards her I just hope he can protect her thanks for sharing this and update when you can...
snoopylover60 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Its intersting to see what happens next!
LazerBeams chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
You deserve SO many more reviews than you have. I'm in love with this story, and how sweet Edward is! At first I thought - because of your Jacob warning - that he would be making some kind of return, with a vengence, but then I starting having other ideas, and I've confused myself with all the possibilities. :) Can't wait for the next part! (I actually sincerely hope there are more than 3)
lala43 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
GYN exam was a little much and I am not sure what it did for the storyline other than exemplify Edward's extraordinary gentleness.

Speaking of gentle ... this has to be one of the gentlest, softest, heartbreaking FF out there right now. You kind of just want to wrap them up in a big yummy blanket and keep them both safe.

Nice touch about "deserve" and that not what love is about.

I'm glad you are going to keep this as a Trilogy-ish one shot. Short and sweet.
vampgirl138 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011