Reviews for Midnight Carnival
Debby-1957 chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Remarkable story! Thank you.
Stella Kurogane chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
Great!
kmfroggi chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Wow... This was a crazy story! What James did was repulsive, it was hard to read! But the story line was good and it was a great read! Thank you
Harmony chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
I loved it...I wish there was more to it after she turned, but it was awesome. Good job!
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I was inlove with your ACAP...But this is a little jewell, too! Very, very good job!
CSG chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
That was great. Thank you for sharing it! :)
CSG chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
He is so sweet & gentle with her!
CSG chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Wow.. Thats was messed up! How in the world did they capture him in the first place?
loopylou992 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
What a way to end it, definitely left me wanting more.
loopylou992 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I'm intrigued how they managed to capture him, hope this gets explained as he himself seemed surprised they had managed it.

Glad they are out if thee and safe, for now. Only one thing is bothering me, and that is how she could get pleasure from Edward touching her after all the abuse she suffered! I know it was an involuntary reaction, but still came outta nowhere.
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Wowsers! Came to this through a recc on Facebook, and I am so pleased I read this! poor Edward, hope he manages to make it back to his family.
Michaelmas54 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Great story - thanks x
Guest chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
This was a great story. Thank you. And you won't hear me complain if you should decide to write more of this
fanfictionalcolic chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Strangest story ever
TwistStix chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Recc'd on Rob Attack. Very entertaining, thank you.
185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »