Reviews for Midnight Carnival
CSG chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
That was great. Thank you for sharing it! :)
CSG chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
He is so sweet & gentle with her!
CSG chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Wow.. Thats was messed up! How in the world did they capture him in the first place?
loopylou992 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
What a way to end it, definitely left me wanting more.
loopylou992 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I'm intrigued how they managed to capture him, hope this gets explained as he himself seemed surprised they had managed it.

Glad they are out if thee and safe, for now. Only one thing is bothering me, and that is how she could get pleasure from Edward touching her after all the abuse she suffered! I know it was an involuntary reaction, but still came outta nowhere.
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Wowsers! Came to this through a recc on Facebook, and I am so pleased I read this! poor Edward, hope he manages to make it back to his family.
Michaelmas54 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Great story - thanks x
Guest chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
This was a great story. Thank you. And you won't hear me complain if you should decide to write more of this
fanfictionalcolic chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Strangest story ever
TwistStix chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Recc'd on Rob Attack. Very entertaining, thank you.
Just Sus chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
WOW, what a finish to this story! I enjoyed this...wish it was longer!
I liked Aro pulling up in a limo...LOL! I didn't like the wolves!

Thanks for this short piece...it was awesome!

xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
He's so sweet to her! And he loves her already! I really like this story. It's so different!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Wow, this is pretty brutal! What a sick fuck James was...he got his in the end, as did Victoria! Is the werewolf Jake? Guess we'll find out. Hope Edward can save her!

xoSus
bella0609 chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it. I like that they acted like they were supposed to - the mythic creatures they are...
bella0609 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Loved this chapter... a little fluff never hurt anyone. They needed to get to know each other, right?
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »