Reviews for Midnight Carnival
fanfictionalcolic chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Strangest story ever
TwistStix chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Recc'd on Rob Attack. Very entertaining, thank you.
Just Sus chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
WOW, what a finish to this story! I enjoyed this...wish it was longer!
I liked Aro pulling up in a limo...LOL! I didn't like the wolves!

Thanks for this short piece...it was awesome!

xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
He's so sweet to her! And he loves her already! I really like this story. It's so different!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Wow, this is pretty brutal! What a sick fuck James was...he got his in the end, as did Victoria! Is the werewolf Jake? Guess we'll find out. Hope Edward can save her!

xoSus
bella0609 chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it. I like that they acted like they were supposed to - the mythic creatures they are...
bella0609 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Loved this chapter... a little fluff never hurt anyone. They needed to get to know each other, right?
bella0609 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Wow! I thing that was the longest chapter I ever read! I was great! I definitely thinking that James and Victoria are gone - I hate them - so evil! I hope the werewolf wasn't following them and Bella doesn't get taken away...
Zhee chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Sweet ending. Thank you for the HEA.
REgrrl chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Actually a tough read due to depictions of abuse. Cruelty is foreign to my mind and the depictions of rape are probably more realistic than I would ever wish for someone to endure. Your stories are so seamlessly written that we can roll thru these scenes understanding that this is a supernatural fiction story, but it has enough realism to break your heart. As always, you create a bittersweet HEA that hooks us and it just feels like the right ending. Another well done story. Thanks for sharing your talent.
lovepath chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
This was a really sweet story! I love the multiple echoes back to Twilight. It does justice to Last Unicorn too. I wish it had a little more room, the third chapter could easily have been three chapters on its own. I will keep hoping for a Wisp update too!
chatnoirmd chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Heartbreakingly good... I hated reading how James treated Bella, but liked the ending. I just wish there was more! Thanks for writing and sharing :)
CentauRita chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Fine...Fin.

You brought all characters into play...with exception to a few...but so, so much for only three chappies. The main thing is that I don't feel cheated, 'Midnight Carnival' delivered a full story filled with an array of emotions that only Jasper can fully explain! I think that you get my meaning, though. It packed a whollop!
CentauRita chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
First kisses, grilled cheese and soup...oh yeah, I love you, too!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Oh thank fuck they have escaped!
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »