Reviews for Midnight Carnival
bella0609 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Wow! I thing that was the longest chapter I ever read! I was great! I definitely thinking that James and Victoria are gone - I hate them - so evil! I hope the werewolf wasn't following them and Bella doesn't get taken away...
Zhee chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Sweet ending. Thank you for the HEA.
REgrrl chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Actually a tough read due to depictions of abuse. Cruelty is foreign to my mind and the depictions of rape are probably more realistic than I would ever wish for someone to endure. Your stories are so seamlessly written that we can roll thru these scenes understanding that this is a supernatural fiction story, but it has enough realism to break your heart. As always, you create a bittersweet HEA that hooks us and it just feels like the right ending. Another well done story. Thanks for sharing your talent.
lovepath chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
This was a really sweet story! I love the multiple echoes back to Twilight. It does justice to Last Unicorn too. I wish it had a little more room, the third chapter could easily have been three chapters on its own. I will keep hoping for a Wisp update too!
chatnoirmd chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Heartbreakingly good... I hated reading how James treated Bella, but liked the ending. I just wish there was more! Thanks for writing and sharing :)
CentauRita chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Fine...Fin.

You brought all characters into play...with exception to a few...but so, so much for only three chappies. The main thing is that I don't feel cheated, 'Midnight Carnival' delivered a full story filled with an array of emotions that only Jasper can fully explain! I think that you get my meaning, though. It packed a whollop!
CentauRita chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
First kisses, grilled cheese and soup...oh yeah, I love you, too!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Oh thank fuck they have escaped!
pyre-of-hellfire chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Wow... I've never read anything like this, it's amazing! You are one hell of a writer! I love it!
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Delightful
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Unique
RezMa chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
I love love love this story, I wish you would continue and make it a full story and not just a three shot! It has so much potential and I love your writing style!

A new fan,
Lynifer Masen
orangeapeal chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Well done! The story was beautifully developed with surprises and consistencies all along the arc. Great ending, great read, thanks!
Mooah chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Fantastically dark and gripping story. I loved it. Just wish it was longer 'cos I'm greedy (:
Wishful Thinker chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I'm all wondering what Jacob is up to now.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »