Reviews for Midnight Carnival
Wishful Thinker chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Well from the summary and the author's note, everything says this is a two shot, so now I'm insanely curious what that third chapter is going to be. Loved the story so far, btw, interesting idea.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I think that was great but we should get to know what happened after she woke up too don't you think?why don't you ever answer our reviews is my e-mail address thank you
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
they seem to be getting along just fine and Edward told her he loves er I think she loves him to what about Jacob I cant stand him never could never will.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I wonder what they had him caged in that he couldn't get out of how did they get him in the first place don't really make ant sense
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Wow the whole Twilight series in only 3 chapters! I enjoyed this short story.
LenaLove95 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Wow! That was a great ending! I loved it
LenaLove95 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Lol I like your abbreviation of not safe for Jacob lovers. Great chapter
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was an amazing chapter as usual
Fliberty chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I really enjoyed this.

Some of Bella's experiences were really upsetting to read but I loved seeing how Edward was able to gain her trust and make her see that her living nightmare was over.

The Volturi were a nasty surprise but I suppose it saved Edward and Bella lots of arguments later on when she asked him to change her :-)
rowenasheir chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
A sequel would be nice. A long sequel.
sparklevampFTW chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Grghrhshah you stopped it right there? No! But it was a fantastic story. I loved it all the way through. :)
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
God, I did a good job deciding to read this right before bed. Now I will definitely have nightmares. But I also want to say how incredibly captivating this story is.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
I wonder if Bella's terrible life will make her a bitter and twisted vampire?
csuter chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
OMG, why did I start this story so late in the day? I went looking for Wisp and this looked interesting, I won't be sleeping much tonight, damnit!
elenalena chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Oh I wish this story would continue just a little bit more! It was so good!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »