Reviews for Midnight Carnival
Fliberty chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I really enjoyed this.

Some of Bella's experiences were really upsetting to read but I loved seeing how Edward was able to gain her trust and make her see that her living nightmare was over.

The Volturi were a nasty surprise but I suppose it saved Edward and Bella lots of arguments later on when she asked him to change her :-)
rowenasheir chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
A sequel would be nice. A long sequel.
sparklevampFTW chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Grghrhshah you stopped it right there? No! But it was a fantastic story. I loved it all the way through. :)
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
God, I did a good job deciding to read this right before bed. Now I will definitely have nightmares. But I also want to say how incredibly captivating this story is.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
I wonder if Bella's terrible life will make her a bitter and twisted vampire?
csuter chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
OMG, why did I start this story so late in the day? I went looking for Wisp and this looked interesting, I won't be sleeping much tonight, damnit!
elenalena chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Oh I wish this story would continue just a little bit more! It was so good!
elenalena chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Oh, this is wonderful! I love it! This Edward's so sweet and loving. And the doctor's exam was very hawt! Will there be another exam like that? I think Edward should check again to see if she's healing/healed well ;)) That was really unexpectantly erotic!
elenalena chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wow! Wow is pretty much the only word that's coming up for me right now. This really is, as warned beforehand, graphic and brutal. However, it's very romantic because of the connection between Edward and Bella. This fic is really intense and I really like it!
NanStew chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Wonderful story. Will be reading your newer stuff soon. Only the Twilight stories though.
MissBell29 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Holy hell, this was amazing!

Ive never read anything like this before.

Incredible work.
MCR Killjoys chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
i loved this story it was really really good, maybe do some outtakes? x
Cina's chapter 3 . 10/30/2012