Reviews for Midnight Carnival
elenalena chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Oh, this is wonderful! I love it! This Edward's so sweet and loving. And the doctor's exam was very hawt! Will there be another exam like that? I think Edward should check again to see if she's healing/healed well ;)) That was really unexpectantly erotic!
elenalena chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wow! Wow is pretty much the only word that's coming up for me right now. This really is, as warned beforehand, graphic and brutal. However, it's very romantic because of the connection between Edward and Bella. This fic is really intense and I really like it!
NanStew chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Wonderful story. Will be reading your newer stuff soon. Only the Twilight stories though.
MissBell29 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Holy hell, this was amazing!

Ive never read anything like this before.

Incredible work.
MCR Killjoys chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
i loved this story it was really really good, maybe do some outtakes? x
Cina's chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Great last chapter.
Cina's chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Love your story.
LannaMason chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Fantastic !
Narges chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
oh my it was a hell of a first chapter. cant wait to read more
callmepagliacci chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Dammmmiiiiiiiiitttttttt... I know you ended it in the right place, but I still kinda wish I knew a little more about them. That's one sign of a beautifully-constructed AU- it's a world you don't want to leave.
I really can't imagine why you wouldn't want to share this. You should be proud. I'm glad KB will be able to email him the link.
Brava, Cris.
callmepagliacci chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love it. I wish I could be more articulate... but I can't. Perhaps on a later chapter.
debslmac chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
:-):-)
debslmac chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
:-)
Aaliia chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
So good! I love the combination of the Midnight Carnival from The Last Unicorn and Twilight. :) Of course, I wish there was more (I adore Vampire Bella!) but as a three chapter story, it's lovely.
Canyaceme chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
This was so fantastic! Even though it was only three (wonderfully long) chapters, it was...words fail me! The writing, the story, everything was just excellent. Thank you so much for putting it out here for us to enjoy!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »