Reviews for Midnight Carnival
LazerBeams chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
another fantastic chapter, loved the ending! Still left me wanting tons more, though. :) But I understand it's a three-shot, so I'll have to live with what you've given to us. I love your writing style, I'm going to check out your other stuff soon. :) Thanks for this, it's wonderful. LB x
Iris91718 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Great chapter, I'm glad we got to see the Cullen family. I wish it continued so we could see Bella's reaction to waking up as a vampire, but you said that this was only going to be a three-shot. I loved this story.
CODYcode chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
What? You just end it like this? Fin? Just like that?

You make me feel so angry! I've waited so long for the story and you end it like this? I don't meant to be rude but can't you just write this a bit longer?
linnfromia chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Thank you for this great 3 (not 2!) chapter story. I will forgive you for using Jacob as the manticore (until chapter 3 where he's also the red bull) - because you let Bella be the first caretaker, which makes her more open to allowing Edward to reciprocate (as she won't do in ACAP), and the result is just adorable. Beautifully written as always.

I've always loved The Last Unicorn. And I like the sense of marrying unicorns, traditional symbols of chastity that they are, with S. Meyer's chaste vampire. And the venom/unicorn horn that heals Prince Lir/Bella... many crossovers feel forced to me, but this is so elegant, and the symbolism crosses over & not just the characters.
Manna1 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
A kinda happy ending!
sujari6 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Great story. So glad they got their HEA.
Iris91718 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
I forgot to review this chapter after I read it. As always, well done! I love how Edward is so caring in considerate to Bella's needs. I hope we get to see Bella meeting the rest of the Cullens as well. Keep up the good work!
CODYcode chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Although I think it's a bit too soon for them to say I love you to each other, I still love this story!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Bennyjo4 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Great story. Really love your Edward. Can't wait for the next update.
Hev99 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Aww I love it! I want the next chapter like now!

I like how these two came together in such ugly circumstances, but they're love for one another is so beautiful. She trusts him, even though by rights she shouldn't trust anybody. She was so distressed when she thought he left because in her heart she knows that she needs him and she feels safe with him. I guess feelings of safety like that have been very few in her life since she lost her dad.

Sorry this review is kinda lame. 48 hours solid at work has frazzled my brain to almost nothing, but I truly love this story, just like everything else of yours that I've read! Great job, can't wait for chapter 3!
fandangopink chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
this is crazy good! -S
TokyoMelodyMew chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Please please please please update soon this was so good.
Laurie chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I liked this chapter a lot. I really enjoyed getting to see Edward care for Bella. It was a nice, quiet, getting to know more about each other sort of chapter, which is good. Looking forward to the next part. :)
Hev99 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I uh... wow! I can't believe it's taken so long for me to read this story. It's pretty captivating and utterly, heartbreaking. I wanted to kill James for what he did to Bella, but more so I wanted to hurt Victoria, because for a woman to stand by and assist while another woman is assaulted so terribly is completely unforgivable to me.

This is an incredible idea and one of the most original fan fiction ideas I've read! I was only supposed to read chapter one tonight cos I have to be up at ridiculous o'clock tomorrow, but I'm hooked and I have to at least begin chapter 2!

So, so, so, so good! Seriously, I should have known that something you wrote ought to be drop everything to read it material, but life got so busy and I haven't had chance! I am completely blown away by this, though and I literally can't wait to read 2 so I'm gonna now! LOVE!

Snuggles from Bob xx
Pianogirl05 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
This is a great story. I love your long informative chapters. Your Bella/Edward moments are so caring and sweet.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »