Reviews for Midnight Carnival
weekitty chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
no come on do one more chapter want happened when she a vap:) great story loved it
deJean Smith chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Loved this story! I couldn't stand to stop reading!
KStuart chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Fantastic story - I loved it.
woodyandjordan4ever chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
I really loved this story and I'm sad to see it end. I would love to read more of what happens after her transformation.
Smilioso Ll.Ll chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
phew... she made it, thank gosh cause I would have blown my lid if she hadn't.
moniquecullen chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Oh no is that all? No grisly death for Jacob as well ?

Are you planning a sequel by any chance? I would love to see Bella have s little happiness for a change.
helikesitheymikey chapter 3 . 4/6/2011 that it? aww...come on! you can't just leave it there!

btw, LOVED IT!

especially loved Jake getting put down! *evil grin*
Pianogirl05 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
NOooo, that can't be the end! Don't we get to find out how she like vampire life? By the way, this story was fantastic! Can't say I like Rosalie and Emmit in this story. I mean, how dare they even attempt to tell Edward the do's and don'ts of Bella. They had no idea what they went through and Bella was terrified of both of them. Really they just came off as totally jerks. I loved how Edward was with Bella, so tendered, caring, and thoughtful. He always considered her before himself. Not sure Alice was thinking straight about the shopping thing with Bella, but I'm sure Edward would've stepped in to stop her.
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Damn, poor Bella :( What an awful existence. Werewolf mauling was too humane a death for James and Victoria . They should have been mercilessly tortured for...ever! Sick bastards. Thank goodness Bella got those damn keys in time. Was the werewolf Jacob ? And he raped Bella too? Geez.
gabby871 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
omg, i can't believe that's how she ended up being changed, how horrible. i wonder if the pack will punish jacob. i really hope that when bella wakes that she is even more gifted than in the original story. i hope her gift can protect them from any threat of the volturi in the future. hopefully, she won't be a wild bloodthirsty newborn. i just love it if she is very controlled. also, what i do hope is that some of her more terrible human memories are forgotten. that would be a real blessing.
radar1999 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
sophia18 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
exelent history! :D

PS: sorry for my too bad english but I am writing but not easy for me to read english
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011

You stole this scene from the movie "The last unicorn" when the old lady captured the unicorn and put it in her carnival. The wherewolf is instead of the giant bird, Edward instead of the unicorn, and Bella in place of the magic man who helps the unicorn escape. You even have the part where edward says not to run from the wherewolf or it would kill them!
eli-rose chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
You could write an epilogue if you are interested so we can see that happened to them with the pack the volturi etc!
LazerBeams chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
another fantastic chapter, loved the ending! Still left me wanting tons more, though. :) But I understand it's a three-shot, so I'll have to live with what you've given to us. I love your writing style, I'm going to check out your other stuff soon. :) Thanks for this, it's wonderful. LB x
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »