Reviews for Goodbye
CRIMINAL-MINDZ-FANZ chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
What made me start crying my eyes out was not the fact I knew it was the final episode with Emily. Nor was it the part where JJ came out and announced she was gone. Nor was it the varying reactions of the rest of the team.

It was the look on Reid's face and him crying as JJ held him that broke my heart. Somehow he always manages to do that. The fact she is still 'out there' and he does not know is so sadder and honestly does not sit well with me.

This is a kind of 'how I wish this was what happened' scene. I wish they had given us some 'after the funeral scene' of some kind. The fact Reid did not properly say his goodbyes is so hard.

He and Garcia seemed most affected by it all. I wonder how they will deal with it?
b-mystique chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This sucks. Not the story,the story was beautiful...but the situation sucks. I was never a prentiss fan but the thought of her being alive and out of reach and not being able tosay goodbye to them and vis versa is even sadder then her actually being the thought of two members knowing the truth and having to keep the ther in the dark is far worst. You captured Spencey's pain in this because you could tell he was done.
Faith Crain chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
wow. after seeing Lauren last night i was left feeling kinda like it wasn't done. this was a great end to it. :)
SpemilyFan chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Poor Reid. That part got me last night.
Midori Yoshida chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
"Lauren" left me reeling. I knew something was up as soon as JJ entered the waiting room so calmly. Emily couldn't be dead.

This story makes me want to pull Spencer into the biggest hung. This was a great interpretation of how he must have been feeling. Well done.
yaba chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This episode broke me. It really, really did but this was a beautiful interpretation of Reid's feelings. Fantastic :)

Yana
sexysnake chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
And I'm crying now. It's beautiful and perfect and heartbreaking
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This was so heartbreaking. Had me crying to. So good and fit in so well with the episode last night. I so wish the team could know and have said goodbye but would they have ever been able to do that, to really let go as only death demands that you to do.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
very sad! but very good
Greg'sgirl5 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
OMFGG really good :'(
Megan chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I loved it.I can imagine it happening which is amazing that you've been able too do that.I'd love too see it as a continuing the episode I could make it through but then when Reid stood too walk out I turned into a baby! LOL Obviously I ship them.

Awesome job!

-Megan.
CrystalIceLover chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
You made me cry. You're amazing oneshot me me cry. I am not an easy person to reduce to tears, but you just did it. I feel Reid's pain. You are an amazing writer. Keep it up.