Reviews for A Phantomhive's Curse
All of this was so fucking good
I would love for her to be with dimitri he seems like he gets her ya know.
grell sutcliff chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Kurogamine-The Light Shadow chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
so interesting that i couldnt stop myself reading! ill follow the next stories!
coelacanthis chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
I would have wanted Aurora to be with Dimitri. He comforts Aurora like Ciel in this story, which is good because Ciel wont be around forever. Even though i love Sebastian, he's linked to Ciel and shouldn't be falling in love with his sister. Don't get me wrong I loved all the pairings in this story, but the love between Sebastian and Aurora seems strange, more like a lust relationship. This story was a beautiful tragedy between an immortal and a human being.
Otaku001 chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
This story was epic! :)
ladyphantomhive101 chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
F.Y.I. Claude has golden eyes, not red ones. But over all, this is a really good cheaply!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Jlugo24 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love storys with Ciel and his 'sister' thats why i was gonna do one.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
sebastion all the way!
lunar locket chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
AW I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!...why'd he lift her dress though... :3 curious?
Paxloria chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
I don't understand the ending.

If Dimitri is dead then he can't be there now with Aurora.

Since Dimiyri died the contract is invalid.

If dimitri is some how alive, then he can't take Aurora's soul since the contract wasn't completed.
Paxloria chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Even reading this I don't understand.

What are the terms of Aurora's contract?

Do they concern Her brother Ciel or Alois?

The wording is so vauge that I can't tell what they're talking about.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Ciel really should just tell Aurora that the Phantomhive's & the Trancy's are in a deadly faude rather then sounding vauge and over protected about it.

She'd be more on guard then.
Blossom-Huntress chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
I don't really like this story...sorry if I'm offending anyone, but she seems like...a whore or something. ALL the guys want her, for one. Also, at the beginning, she kissed Sebby all the time, then Demitri came and she was with him, saying she loved him and all that jazz...but she still was with Sebby and said she was in love with him too...-confused-