Reviews for Birthday Surprise
Gabbo chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Very sweet fic. Marguerite and Ned exploring their brotherly-sisterly love, very cute. I Wish they celebrate more birthdays or at least give us a little hint on what they get up too.

Keep up the good work.
Emily chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Great fic! I was wondering what happened to that doll!
Ijemanja chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
This was lovely. Liked the Malone/Marguerite interaction - very thoughtfully done. And Roxton was so sweet! I'd love to see a sequel where Marguerite does two things - models her new dress for Roxton, and makes good use of the voodoo doll!
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
AWW! That was the sweetest thing I've ever read...very well done! I loved your exploration of the M/N bits (not something I ever thought I'd say since I'm an ardent M/Rer). But of course, the M/R at the end was awesome! I love how she kissed him in front of the others and how he turned his head the second time...and I loooved the end! Wonderful dialogue, too. Bravo!
Fran chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
That's a very interesting and funny Fanfiction. You've really done a great work with it. I also wonder, if Marguerite know, when her birthday is and I'm happy, that I'm not the only one. I also love the interaction between Malone & Marguerite in your FF. Malone is the perfect little brother for Marguerite. And it would be really nice, if they would always celebrate the birthdays of everyone. Just how did you got the idea, that Roxtone would made a dress for Marguerite? That's really great. I would never imagine Roxton doing someing like that. What a wonderful idea.

Really a great story.

Evil Irish Eyes chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Woah! I love this! How talented you are! I hope you write alot more stories you are good at it. I love the part with the voodoo doll. I mean I LOVED it! So please keep the stories coming.
brainfear chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Awww, how cute! I love the affection that Marguerite/Roxton were giving each other. Good stuff.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
What a wonderfully sweet story. I really enjoyed it a lot.
chantal chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
voodoo doll :D big grin :D

u gotta write a second fic .

Ned/Marguerite relationship was a new thing to experience , very lovely .

and red does suit marguerite :)
TLWROX chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
LOL! The voodoo doll- I hope they bring that back in later episodes. ;) This was SO sweet- I think Marguerite and Malone are very cute talking together- as "brother " and "sister". Great fic. :) :) :)