Reviews for Scarlett & Rhett
eckomoon chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This made me cry but I loved it. Chuck and Blair's love surviving death. Perfect.
Lolavie chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow, this is just so beautiful. It moved me so much. You just capture their love so wonderfully, at its purist, but never straying from who they truly are. Love your work, sincerely. You have a great gift.
comewhatmay.x chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I can't properly form a review because you - you evil genius with your penchant for heart-wrenching angst and your incredible, incredible talent - you made me cry.

Sob, actually.

(Funny how I always end up reading fics on planes. It's not wise, considering I always choose the ones that will make me cry.)

You know my love for angst, and in no way did this disappoint. Oddly enough, I thought this was more hopeful and up-lifting than anything I've read in a while. It just proves they're endgame in the truest sense - and not simply because there's no one else for them but each other - but because Chuck and Blair transcend even death. It's not something they can cheat, but they, they will always find their way back to each other.

And that, I think, is what makes them inevitable.

(And they'll always have us to assassinate the Lords, Princes, Rainas, and Evas of the world. They always said the pen was mightier than the sword.)
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This was an interesting one shot...

Keep them coming...
cbfan chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I cried! so sad but so good!
notoutforawalk chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Did the baby die too? How sad. And if she didn't? I'm going to hunt CHuck down in the afterworld to kill him again for leaving her behind. :(
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
*sniffling*

How Tragic...I seriously cried even the end didn't make me feel good...wow.
Poinsettia chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I can't believe you made me cry with that short story, but it was sad, but perfect. BTW, I'll always love you for naming the story like that because I adore Gone With The Wind (I even named my tow bunnies Rhett and Scarlett. LOL).
TriGemini chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This was incrediable to read.

Yet, it was really bittersweet, as well.

Only you could write CB in the self-made tragedy they are, and still make it really great to read.

Enjoyed it, a lot.
xoxowl chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
WOW. So pretty & so sad... But sad in a kinda nice way. :)
city lights agleam chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
p.s. - i can't get enough of this line: "because he's kissing her like that, like the world is ending and beginning over again." absolutely cannot get enough. it is victrola and CB colliding in a single sentence. perfection.
city lights agleam chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh my God. This was perrrrfect. It's not to dark at all: rather it's melancholy, sweet and sad. I guess the only way to effectively deal with one character's death, is to make them relax in heaven together. I absolutely adored this.
MegamiTenchi chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I'm dead exhausted and I need a nap, but I knew I had to stay awake and read this because I knew...and I knew correctly, that this would be awesome. Only you could kill off CB and have it be beautiful and somehow not make me really upset. You suck like that, and I love you for it, lol.
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I think this "Seven minutes later, a man walks off the Brooklyn bridge. He's not a coward, is he, to tell her something he should never have neglected to say - not even in the days of forever." is one of the prettiest lines of anything I've ever read.

This was so excellent I don't even have words for it!

-Princess-
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
ahhh! i knew this was gonna be a sad one! all your one shots are...but this was nice, because it was bittersweet and heartbreaking.

Can I make a special request? can you write a happy one-shot? Please? I love all your work and it would mean a lot if you did. You write with such unbridled eloquence and I just love to read your fics.

xoxo