Reviews for Sordid Thoughts
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
this was hilarious
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
thank you so much that was hilarious. Im surprised Cas didnt lecture him on the blasphemous nature of that little tryst. Thanks~
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOL there is no other way to describe this story. Just priceless! And damned that little flashback to the altar scene was hot
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Hahahaha! Oh dear this made me laugh SO MUCH! Probably much more than I should have...oh dear poor Cas!
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
lmfao. Oh poor Castiel! Haha I loved his first reaction with the eyebrow raising. Then it just got worse from there out! hahahaha omg. Sam is sooo going to hell.
coffeegirl182 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I like how all the kinky stuff with Ruby doesnt bother Cas but sex in a church does. :P Im dying here. Any chance of what he sees when he looks into Dean...Im thinking it might be dirtier than that.
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
omg that was funny.
Mme snake chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Loooooved it! I couldn't stop laughing at the end. I'm exactly the same way. the things will be fine if I don't think... oh shit i'm thinking about it type thing happens to me more often than I wish I could. And poor Sam. I would feel sorry for Castiel, but he was the one poking his head in places.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
lol.. just just... LOOOOOL! That should teach Cas not to eavesdrop! ;p
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Loved it funny in a church nice lol managing to shock cas classic
Celestia875 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011