Reviews for Frogs and Fools
lol while Gaius is away... well XD
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 1 . 4/27
BAHAHHAHAHA
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 1/8
Perhaps a bit too crazy, but fun none-the-less. Thank you for writing and posting!
FaolanLupa chapter 1 . 1/8
I now seriously regret not exploring your page more upon first discovering it. Man, i needed this laughter. I positively loved it! All you've written has been amazing as far as i can tell. I haven't laughed so hard in idk how long. I love tthis so much
Adhara Raine chapter 1 . 1/2
My mother is looking at me rather oddly right now. I assume it's because I've been cackling as if I'm completely demented for the past 10 minutes. Thank you!
givemeawinchester chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Ending had me in tears lmao
tiara123458 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
XD This one is your funniest one I've read yet. I'm duly impressed. I applaud your brilliance. *Bows at your feet while muttering "I AM NOT WORTHY"*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Lol. The best potion after a week babysitting Merlin and Gwaine.
Chatterbox818 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I loved all of it! And the ending was PERFECT!
RobotArmsApts chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
It's always a merry surprise to find comedic stories that are well done and in-character. Very nice work!
vigilantedragonlady chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
I know this is years old, but I figure it's never too late for a review and I just want you to know that I adore this. I so wish we had gotten more of this kind of everyday fun with Merlin and the knights, especially these two knights in particular. But we didn't, so thank you for providing a bit of it yourself!
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Ha! This is hilarious! Siriusly, it's so funny. I love it.
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
*Laughs until she cracks a rib*
OraclePrincess chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Perfect! I could not stop laughing. Wonderfully done.