Reviews for Un Beso Con Tú y Sólo Tú
Such an amazing ending!
Fangirl Batman chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
XXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMG!
Washy-woman chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
You are dryer than the sahara and its beautiful. Seriously you make sarcasm an art.
Totes-RANDERP chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
OMG OMG OMG CUUUUUTE!
TheHeroicAmerica chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
OMG OMG MAKE A SEQUEL!
jUsTaNothErFuJoShi chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Super cute story! Love it XD I'm just a little confused about the ending...did Antonio forget Lovino or something 'cause I don't understand why he would introduce himself if they already know each other...

-JAF
XDAsakichanDX chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
aww hahaha this was funny ;) especially the part with Arthur and Lovi online
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh for the love of yaoi, do I adore Elizabeta. This was so great though. I live Romano's head and his swearing. It's just so great. Romano is so funny when he deludes himself. Great fic! So incredibaly cute!

On a side note, I love it when I understand the Spanish and Italian (I speak neither language).

-Ash
DanzQueenB chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I totally agree Lovino. Sine, cosine, and tan are so pointless -3-

Great story!
MerridewLover chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awww that was cute! But I didn't really get the end... did Antonio, like, forget Lovi? Coz he didn't react when he saw Lovi at the end...it just confuzzles me a bit... But all in all it was really adorable! C'est très mignon! :)
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
i love this XD so cute and so funny!
adelie chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Das was beautiful!
Jenn chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was fun, even as long as it is. Antonio can be really adorable when he is (or pretends to be) oblivious.

I think

"Canadian_Please says: (a)Romano_is_Sheezy: Patience, young grasshopper. Good things come to those who wait.

Romano_is_Sheezy says: (a)Canadian_Please: My apologies, sensei. I have allowed the negative aspects of life to invade my psyche and disrupt my flow of chi. *bows*"

was simply icing on the cake. It cracked me up.

I only have a problem with the ending. I think it's a bit too abrupt. Perhaps I'm simply missing something, but why did Antonio introduce himself if Lovino already knows him?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was insanely adorable to say the least! Spamano was never my favorite couple (USUK FOREVER) but this story sure as hell gave it a #2 spot on my favorite hetalia pairings~

Good job!