Reviews for Double Take
Alayna Wood chapter 27 . 4/7/2014
Great job! Love it :) please continue!
capricusp chapter 27 . 4/17/2013
Just found this story this morning- and read it straight through. Its absolutely wonderful! The characters are spot on and the cases are detailed and realistic.

I love the fact that you haven't gone down the utterly predictable route of a lot of this type of story: Reid gets girl, girl gets kidnapped, Reid saves the day. It makes the story a lot more interesting and real. However, I personally would like more of a balance to the case/ home life- how do each cope when the other isn't there; and of course some more of those beautifully executed domestic scenes.

Your OC is fantastically rounded out and believable, I would like to know more about her- her background, her wants and fears.

This is one of the best Reid/OC stories on this site- and that includes 'Mystery Muse', (although I really love that story). I really hope that you continue this story.

I eagerly await the next chapter :D
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 27 . 4/16/2013
:]
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 23 . 2/7/2012
lets see what awaits next... :]
shireling chapter 22 . 1/19/2012
I'm really enjoying this, I hope you continue and tie up all the loose ends.
Suezanne chapter 22 . 12/25/2011
wow interesting
Suezanne chapter 14 . 12/24/2011
this is soooo cute 3 would keep reading but I got to get to bed Merry Christmas
define-serenity chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
i really loved the whole coffee ordeal - Spence was perfectly in character there ;) i know one of your reviewers said some of the thought patterns/words were had to understand, but given that most of this is purely from Spence's point of view, i'd say you're doing an extraordinary job on his voice!

i'm really curious to read what Spence figured out!

Dee.
define-serenity chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
this is a very promising start, and extremely well-written for a first piece of fanfiction!

Dee.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 22 . 8/26/2011
Update :]
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 20 . 8/23/2011
Update :]
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
:]
whatweareafreaidof chapter 19 . 5/26/2011
Reid is in so much troble
jayley chapter 18 . 5/5/2011
so is she just a random crazy who latched onto reid, or somehow involved in the murders? anyway, at least calla can call the rest of his team to send help!
yaba chapter 18 . 5/5/2011
O shooot. Poor Reid, that's quite a pickle he got himself into. This chick seems like a seriously deranged person though. I wonder how he'll get himself out of this one ;)

Yana