Reviews for Slick's Squad - Scars (Chopper)
strongerthananysword chapter 71 . 11/10
This is horrible and I love it. I mean I absolutely adore this. I found this after your AO3 account said there was more here so I decided to read this too! I just love this piece so much...THANK YOU for loving Chopper enough to do this to him and then heal him. Thank you for the awesome Pantora stuff-is there a page on the Foundations? And where did you learn Mando'a so well?! :D This was so so incredible and it's consumed me for four days. I'm finally through it and I've cried and raged and wanted to just cuddle everyone. Thank you so so much for writing this and sharing it. ;A; 3
arashikageriverflower chapter 71 . 8/9
Remembering why I love this story so much. Thank you for writing it. :)
arashikageriverflower chapter 55 . 8/9
You know... You wrote Chopper's thought processes almost autistic. My little brother has Asperger's, and there's quite a few similarities. They both approach social situations similarly. They're both way smarter than anyone else in the room, but have difficulty explaining how they got from Point A to Point Z. And there's some more subtle things, as well, like how they construct sentences and relay information in different settings. It's a good way of showing not only the effect Chopper's head wound, but also the effects of the abuse he received under Slick's command. Good job!
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 2/16
It's great story
Gracesonnet chapter 71 . 9/9/2014
Wow! I could not stop reading until the very end, even though it's ridiculously late outside. This was fantastic!
Gracesonnet chapter 49 . 9/9/2014
Aww! I'm really liking this story but I just had to comment on this chapter. I love how all the soldiers were helping Ahsoka do such a typically girly thing as get ready for a fancy party. I particularly love the imagery of Hardcase reorganizing all the shoes and even using them as a makeshift barrier when Ahsoka got upset. And how Chopper went out of his way to make sure she has a special evening!
I can't believe Anakin never once took Ahsoka for a spin around the dance floor but maybe that's not appropriate for Jedi. Good on Padme for yelling at him though.
captainrexbest35 chapter 71 . 8/12/2014
This was one of the best stories I've ever read. I had put off reading the epilogues for fear of what I would find. Yesterday, I was in desperate need of something to read, so I dug out this story from my favorites and started at Geonosis II- Return. I read from there and when I reached the first epilogue... I froze. Then I clicked and found myself crying as I made my way down eleven heart wrenching emotional chapters. Chopper has made me open my horizons. I have several family members who bore scars of battle, of deep emotional pain. Scars that are on them... but they aren't them. And looking back, I realize that I"m lucky to read this story. It is very well written, a perfect mix of happiness, angst, depression and love.
Despite the fact that we haven't seen a ton of him, I took a liking to 56-Target... Or now, just Target. He reminds me of that little two year old that NEEDS someone to hold him at night.
I think the hardest scene that hit me was Coric's death, then the Zeer and Target scene. One made me cry, the other made me laugh and cry at the same time.
This truly is the greatest story of Chopper's life. Keep up the good work sweetheart, and I admire your work on Ando, and I need to get back to Haruu II.
captainrexbest35 chapter 70 . 8/11/2014
t's too sad
captainrexbest35 chapter 66 . 8/11/2014
Oh no...
captainrexbest35 chapter 63 . 8/11/2014
I actually started crying. When you ffirst posted these, I refused to read them, afraid of what I would see.
Elfyliane chapter 66 . 6/22/2014
J'ai lu, j'ai adoré même! Mais j'aurais bien aimé en savoir plus à propos de Kix et de l'enfant. Mais l'histoire de Chopper était vraiment belle!
Tonnerre chapter 71 . 6/16/2014

What can I say that I have not said a thousand times already? Oh here's one.

Tonnerre chapter 70 . 6/16/2014
EVERYTHING HURTS STILL. But it's beautiful.
Tonnerre chapter 67 . 6/16/2014