Reviews for Scars -- Slick's Squad (Chopper's Story)
j chapter 2 . 4/13
Great
BigTomato chapter 71 . 2/12
Ok I read the entire thing in less than 3 days! That was awesome, easily one of the best pieces I have ever read. And i love the ending - awesome! Thank you for the privilege of being able to read this. :)
bigtomato chapter 51 . 2/11
D'aw that's so beautiful!
DanceAlpineRaceRead chapter 71 . 1/28
This was amazing! It was three am when I stopped reading last night. Thank you for an awesome story.
Silivrennial chapter 55 . 11/25/2013
Oh my gosh, Hardcase, LOL...!
Silivrennial chapter 48 . 11/24/2013
Heat is good for sore muscles. Bubbles? Force I love this chapter X3
Silivrennial chapter 23 . 11/23/2013
When Echo said that it was only him, the song Echo started on my playlist. I love this story, how it's about Chopper.
WhovianJedi chapter 71 . 11/18/2013
Yes, I most definitely enjoyed this story!

The characterization was spot on. The plot was well-developed, with surprises and moments that added to the excitement. And the character development was amazing!
Zipitnow chapter 28 . 11/15/2013
Gosh, (sniff) needed a whole box of tissue for this chapter, I love Chopper!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Tonnerre chapter 55 . 9/7/2013
Ouch, gettin the angst back on. It's Jesters baby and Chopper wants his own but doesn't think he'll have time.
Tonnerre chapter 53 . 9/6/2013
Gus and Chopper seem to have gotten most of the abuse out of anyone, it makes me cringe to think of how slick treated them.
Tonnerre chapter 51 . 9/6/2013
I feel the insanely inappropriate urge to shout "Go chopper!"
Tonnerre chapter 50 . 9/6/2013
It wads a magical evening after all! I'm glad she got that, I forget how something like a dance could be precious to someone who's spent so much of their life as a warrior.
Tonnerre chapter 49 . 9/6/2013
I know this is supposed to be a magical night and all, but I keep hoping it'll end in a chase and Ahsoka kicking ass with the boys.