Reviews for Pub Crawl
InkWeaverabc chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
That was hysterical, well done xD although why ron and seamus were out together I never quite sussed. Where were dean and/or harry? Nevermind, amusing drunk conversation were pretty entertaining.
Larry Hotter chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
A great read.
Great short and fun story with nothing going on, but still much going on. :)
Larry Hotter chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
LOL! Actually I've seen that movie about halfways as well... Can't remember the ending at all!
DAMN! Now I have to watch it again!
Larry Hotter chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wow... Short! :-O
WhatDoIDo chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Lol good bunch of laugh,
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Great story! Humour with a serious undertone.
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
this one was pretty funny, i thoroughly enjoyed it! (I enjoyed the other chapters too, i just think this one was the most funny)
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
hahaha video playing machine D
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
oh man, I feel bad for Seamus. He really likes Lavendar! He's just a bit messed with morals (at least that's what I see).
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
teehee, Ron wins! D
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
One-man woman, ahahaahahahahaahahaahahahahaahhahhahahahaaahah! priceless! i had to read that twice! D
ilioveharrypotter chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
This was brilliant! I wasn't sure about reading it because it's not the type of story that I usually read but I absolutely loved it! The banter between Seamus and Ron was great, and I think you got both of the characters really well, you are an amazing writer!
TroyWeb chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
Thanks for posting this on the site. Overall, this is a good story. I know that canon was a series of children's books, but I wish a cleaner version of these types of conversations were there. Ron and Seamus had a interesting night.
TroyWeb chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
That was a very well written chapter. Ron and Seamus had a deep discussion about Lavender. It makes me see Seamus in a different light. Ron is giving him some good advice.

Now this is the type of interaction between male characters that is missing from canon. JK Rowling really didn't know how to write a realistic friendship between regular guys. Instead, she made Harry a moody child abuse victim and Ron a collection of anti - male clich├ęs.

Your depiction of Ron Weasley is much more complex while still keeping him relaxed and grounded. It's a good change of pace to see Ron as the straight guy and someone else as comic relief.
TroyWeb chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Never put Seamus in charge of the planning.