Reviews for Vocal Blues
Brainless Genius chapter 21 . 2/17
This is cute, too! I can see how Phineas was upset that people kept telling him he talked too much anyway, since I feel like I'd get similar remarks if something like that happened to me. At first, I wasn't all that sure about your choice to make Doof the villain - I know he's "evil" and all, but I think he would see something so malicious as what he does in this story to be crossing the line. That said, you didn't demonize/bash him like I thought might happen, and you handled the situation so that it wasn't all that different from how he would normally act. I also thought the various hijinks Ferb went through to keep everything secret were really funny - it must be strange to hear Ferb talk so much!
The Quiet Samurai chapter 21 . 9/20/2013
lol nice! awesome job. :)
Modern Venom chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
I LOVED THIS SERIES! ITS AMAZING! 8D And I'v read The Seer so far, and its also amazing! :D can't wait till book 3
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
It seems that Ferb is the silent one for a reason. When he talks, he gets into a whole lot more fights.
AmyNChan chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
Awesome! I love good endings.
AmyNChan chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
Yay for pushy brothers, I guess. :)
AmyNChan chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
Lol. Doof, there won't be a next boyfriend. XD
AmyNChan chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Lol, he acts so immature here. XD
AmyNChan chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
Lol, I like how sometimes we like Monogram and sometimes we don't
AmyNChan chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
Lol, follow the platypus. XD
AmyNChan chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
Dr, you need professional help. *flat look*
AmyNChan chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
I had an image of Ferb when he had that epiphany going through my head and nearly doubled over! XD
AmyNChan chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
The noes!
AmyNChan chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
That memory made me smile.
AmyNChan chapter 11 . 2/21/2013