Reviews for What Consumes Us
KricketWilliams chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh, very sweet! Nicely done, honey. I loved how she brought back her thoughts in "Exit Wounds" about giving Emily a friend to see last. Very nice. :)
emzypemzy chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is great, really great. The emotions are so raw and real and wonderfully done mon ami! Definitely a fantastic add on to that episode! :)
Kyra73 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
That was absolutely beautiful. It had me close to tears again when I read this.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
that was great loved it
onetreefan chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
oh my goodness. so good love. this was definitely what needed to be written after last night. I watched the ending again and realized that MG held hands during the funeral, most likely out of deep seeded friendship and comfort, but it helped us MG fans... lol. great oneshot as always!

Rach
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
sad yet beautiful
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Fantastic. Very raw, very realistic and damn good. I loved the way you brought it full circle from Battle to Alaska to this. Well done and a great insight into Pen as well as an important revelation for Derek.

Thanks for sharing and letting us cry with them.
b-mystique chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Poignant piece. Absolutely,tragically beautiful.
sweetcakes06 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This almost made me cry again...will there be more?
Peanut84 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Hauntingly beautiful and well done!

I think I'll remember this, Rossi breaking into tears, and Penelope's voice mail for Emily the most from the episode.

Found JJ's part fascinating - she was far less "soft and gentle" than the JJ we'd seen before. I mean she was always the agent and stoic when necessary, but there was always the saft edges to her character. Last night, she was more the blonde version of Hotch.
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
very good piece! you're a great writer! :) I'll have to check your other works! :D
ginnyforthewinny chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Poor Derek :(

Last night's episode was crazy! I was like, "Emily Prentiss! You are dead to me!" I mean, she BROKE Spencer Reid's cute little genius HEART! D:

This one-shot was great!
JadaRae chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Great story. I only caught the end of the show last night, but your story was extension that I needed.
MeredithBrody chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
OH MY GOD KIRST!

This made me cry. The episode did not.

Damn you woman.
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Great story. I wanted to cry for him too. Reid's reaction made me actually cry. He reminded me of my little girl, after my mom died. At least, we know she is not dead.