Reviews for The Officer in the Oubliette
JK chapter 12 . 2/3
Ugh. . . Why did you stop? I was really getting into this fic. Loved the bits and pieces about London.
bertmh chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
More please!
laffers18 chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
Oh poor Booth and Brennan.

Booth wants to be home so they can actually talk about what has happened, while Brennan wants to run as far away as possible so they can't talk about it. I'm intrigued as to which one will get their way :)

I kind of love David and Aiden too...love love love. Such cuteness :)

Now...I know you're off enjoying yourself in Ireland (I was going to say 'sunning yourself in Ireland', but then I remembered you were in...well, Ireland!), but what do I need to do to get another chapter? ;)
laffers18 chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Oh you little legend!

I realise I'm 6 months late in this review, but I'm trying to catch up. Honest ;)

I loved this chapter. The way you had Brennan remembering the night before, her feelings for Booth...her desire to run from everything she is feeling. It's just so...Brennan!

Wonderful chapter friend. Now onto chapter 12 :D
GyMusicAddict chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Ohhh, this is getting interesting! :D
MiseryMaker chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
Okay, so I was so frazzled after that last chapter that I inadvertently submitted my review prematurely. I was reconsidering that part you'd written about a slow, unrelenting burn... and well... I suppose I got distracted. Entirely your fault.

Loved her memories of their time together. Wow... I had completely underestimated how intense that return to the apartment would be. Silly of me... of course everything would be quite intense when those two finally started kissing... Lovely, mind-numbing writing there, S... You really nailed that last chapter.

Loved the fact that both Bones' and David's "significant others" shared so much in common. Glad Booth will feel welcomed by them and have a place in the conversation-would have hated for him to be an outsider or not a part of the intellectual conversation somehow. I think his fitting in so well with Aiden and getting David's approval will only drive Bones more crazy. As it should...

The tension at the end of this chapter was AMAZING! I really NEED another chapter now. Seriously. Type, type, type and the post quickly!

I love this story!
MiseryMaker chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
Oh how I ache that I waited so long to read this! David's a doll, and his house is amazing! Love the way he's stirring the pot.
ProfeJMarie chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Ah - so glad she didn't run - even though you did a nice moment in there when we believed she might have.

Awkwardness at a dinner engagement. Booth is right - it should be an interesting evening!
jsq chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
Aww, you dedicated it to me. I'm touched.

Really liked this chapter. You know what you do well? Dialogue. I'm envious of that. I can never make it feel as natural. Now, get to work on the next chapter, because you stopped right at the good part.
my-completeness chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens at dinner. Keep up the good work!
EowynGoldberry chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
I thought it was good, thanks for the update. Glad she didn't run.
llvale chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Amazing chapter!truly amazing, I love it ;)
penandra chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Thank you for another update . . . I'm so glad you are continuing this story. This story IS worth waiting for (even at a snail's pace ;-) I see that you are averaging a chapter a month, which is about the frequency for some other multi chaps in this fandom.

With the introduction of Aiden I now have to go back and re-read the earlier chapters! The introduction of vintage cars for a common interest between Aiden and Booth is wonderful and I appreciate the research that you obviously did for that little blip in the story.

I think that perhaps my favorite line in this chapter is from David "He's the expert, of course - but all I know is we've sunk a small fortune into it already, and at this point, I can't see us getting a decent return on our money. But then, it really isn't about the money. It's about doing something that you love. And Aiden loves cars." I enjoy the subtlety of reminding her that two people don't have to see eye to eye on everything, and that sometimes we can even be frustrated at the interests of another, but that doesn't detract from our love of that person (although it may become a running joke).

Thank you for continuing this story. Of course, I always wish for longer and more frequent chapters, but I'm always grateful for the ping in my email box that there's an update on this one. Thank you for sticking with it.
TemperTemper chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Thank you for the PM! And you're so welcome, can't resist this.. set in our fair land and lots of wonderful BB tension!

Loved this chapter. I like your OCs and the atmosphere between B&B at the end was electric.
mmstpme chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
yowser! bring on the next chapters!