Reviews for Kiss Me I'm Irish
TheRollingCat chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY. EOIN COLFER IS A GENUIS. UP WEXFORD! YOU ARE A GENUIS. I DON'T EVEN CARE I SPELT THAT WRONG. TA TU GO MAITH, GO MAITH AGUS AN BREA!
also, Casca sasta :)
Epic F. Awesomesauce chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You captured the true essence of Arty right there... hahaha...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Nothing like Artemis Fowl of the characters would be drunk.(especially Butler)
Bp413 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD LSHMSFOAIDMT Oh my gog, this
ahrua192 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
You killed me! X

but wait, what?

what happened at the end? wasn't artemis in another room?

and i thought *he* will get drunk :(
Idiosy chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I love this story!It was funny as could be(the "Fifth...fith,I wouldn't kiss any of you no matter how Irish you are." was a breathtaker.)

PS:I'm going to have to use the "Kiss me I'm Irish" line whenever I date a girl.
To Thine Own Self Be True101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I love this story I love the last cheer about thinbking they had something special I laughed my head off at this!
South of North chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was...hilarious. 'Nuff said.
South of North chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was...hilarious. 'Nuff said.
super reader whoot chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
blue rinses not nukes

i am a guy iand i dislike vidio games my passion is reading
Jazzymark chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
LOL!1! SOFREAKIN FUNNY
Kalen Bloodstone chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Us Irish have to stick together- random - don't care. Though I must say, it may work well for me next year, the whole kiss me I'm Irish . . . Has that ever worked for anyone? LOL

Kalen Bloodstone, Writer of Artemis Fowl/Inheritance Cycle/Kate Daniels fandoms . . .
czaplabtheswagmonster chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Buttsaw! Is that why you won't kiss me? Because I'm not Irish? What if we got drunk, wharrabout that? Because I honestly never thought of you as racist. And you can't say it's because I'm a girl, because sexism is worse than racism.
SpaceCaseWriter chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Somehow I think the idea of Artemis hating the idea of being drunk fits him, maybe because of the reason you gave in your fic-that his only defense is his intelligence.

Anyways, this was hilarious; great job! :3
NarniaPrincess21 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
funny.

"Why won't you kiss me? I thought what we had was special!"

"It's not, and it never will be, so shut up, Holly."

He might regret saying that.

This is the prime reason drinking isn't good... you will get blackmailed.