Reviews for Kiss Me I'm Irish
Shadowleopard chapter 1 . 2/18
This is hilarious! Love it! However, it could have a chapter 2 where Arty is the drunk one, just cause it's funny as hell!

P.S. send Arty over to torture moi, he'll come back much much more afraid... mwahahahahahaha!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Haha hilarious?
TheRollingCat chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY. EOIN COLFER IS A GENUIS. UP WEXFORD! YOU ARE A GENUIS. I DON'T EVEN CARE I SPELT THAT WRONG. TA TU GO MAITH, GO MAITH AGUS AN BREA!
also, Casca sasta :)
Epic F. Awesomesauce chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You captured the true essence of Arty right there... hahaha...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Nothing like Artemis Fowl of the characters would be drunk.(especially Butler)
Bp413 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD LSHMSFOAIDMT Oh my gog, this
ahrua192 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
You killed me! X

but wait, what?

what happened at the end? wasn't artemis in another room?

and i thought *he* will get drunk :(
Idiosy chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I love this story!It was funny as could be(the "Fifth...fith,I wouldn't kiss any of you no matter how Irish you are." was a breathtaker.)

PS:I'm going to have to use the "Kiss me I'm Irish" line whenever I date a girl.
To Thine Own Self Be True101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I love this story I love the last cheer about thinbking they had something special I laughed my head off at this!
South of North chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was...hilarious. 'Nuff said.
South of North chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was...hilarious. 'Nuff said.
super reader whoot chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
blue rinses not nukes

i am a guy iand i dislike vidio games my passion is reading
Jazzymark chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
LOL!1! SOFREAKIN FUNNY
Kalen Bloodstone chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Us Irish have to stick together- random - don't care. Though I must say, it may work well for me next year, the whole kiss me I'm Irish . . . Has that ever worked for anyone? LOL

Kalen Bloodstone, Writer of Artemis Fowl/Inheritance Cycle/Kate Daniels fandoms . . .
dicaeopolis chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Buttsaw! Is that why you won't kiss me? Because I'm not Irish? What if we got drunk, wharrabout that? Because I honestly never thought of you as racist. And you can't say it's because I'm a girl, because sexism is worse than racism.