Reviews for words for your broken heart
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Unintentional violence can hurt more than intentional. To know that subconciously in someones mind, not conciously, that they wanted to hurt you...

Broken. Dead laughter. Suspenseful. You provide the stories, I provide the reading voice adjectives :P
jememj chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
full of the right dose of romance and angst...I loved the "if" end part
Brilliantim chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
OH GOD THE TEARS IN MY EYES.

This was amazing. Jeez. I can't even think of words that are good enough right now because... I'm crying. Haha.

Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
:,(
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Very well done. I'd actually like to see a sequel, or a continuation of this story. There's just so much here. :)
Fallen Rue chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Hey, I don't mean to be rude but are you and this writer the same person? Because seriously, same lines...

s/6831617/1/Long_Dark_Street#
beedivine chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I liked this. I don't see Blaine's father being physically abusive at all, but despite that, I like the way that you wrote Kurt and Blaine's reaction to this - it was believable. Burt was wonderful in this, too. I thought that the switches in perspective were very smooth and flowed really well. I loved the last line, it was perfect.
Prieva chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This was heartbreaking, definitely.
Kingdom of TJ chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I know what Kurt can say! He can start singin' "Baby you're not alone, 'cause you're here with me.." etc etc