Reviews for Crouching Fuuko, Hidden Tokiya
hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 1/5
omg this is hot and funny! love it!
cielomarie26 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Nice! Tee-hee! I like the way you've made the conversations between Tokiya and Fuuko. They were funny! The scenes that made me laugh were the ones that they were almost caught doing it. I enjoyed reading your fanfic. I'm a fan of ToFuu too! :)
tokusei04 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Awesome, I've never watched the show, but your fanfic is well written, the characters personalities are easily picked up and understood and the situations and story were described very well.
Sha chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
This whole story was SO good. I loved the dialogue between the two. It's funny how you made Tokiya such a bad-ass but the dialogue was consistent throughout the chapters and really made these edgy, snarky aspects of their characters believable. Great job!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
OMG, this was AWESOME! I love you! This fic was just perfect! It had the right amount of humor, the cute perfect plot and a whole load of sexual tensions and one giant chapter of lemons! Kyaaa! I certainly enjoyed every word of this! Your ToFuu is one of the BEST so far that I've read!

And your lemons...OMG,OMG! People should learn from you! I actually prefer the more gritty type of lemons over the poetic type any day! You go girl! :D
Mai chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Oh you write the best ToFuu fic ever! There is not enough ToFuu fics around I am glad you are writing quite a few. I enjoy them a lot. Keep it up :) Of course the M-rated ones are the best :P
Rusky-Boz chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
This was like... The HOTTEST lemon I have ever read. Oh gosh, plus it wasn't as OOC as you claimed, so rest assured XD I found the characterizations really endearing and so close to canon It made the story more enjoyable to read. Thank you for sharing! :)
aki reinhart chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I almost died laughing on the "glow in the dark" book. ROTFLMAO!

I was looking for some light reading on a lazy Sunday evening and I stumbled upon this.
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Well, despite it being very Mary Sue-ish, this wasn't bad at all, although Domon is still quite an idiot.
TuckingFypo chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
The other reviewers have said what I wanted to say: THIS IS SO HOT! I look forward to your future works! :D
TuckingFypo chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
"The book was glow in the dark"

xD! I couldn't stop laughing and squealing! I really love this fic!
blindhunteress chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
you, mia fitzpatrick, are a bad ass writer..! i was getting frustrated with domon in chapter 2, heck! i WANTED to shoot him with a shot gun! hahaha..

i like this determined, layered version of tokiya. i like that he is capable of emotions other than being indifferent and stoic. it gives him character, at the same time, it really makes the reader believe that the characters are really different people.

so in a nut shell, coz i don't know if you noticed that i have a tendency to rant, great update, awesome characterization, good story thus far...! definitely one of my top 10 faves. :)
kyusetsuki satsuki chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
i wonder how domon will pay them back? hahahha
FukuWija chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Whooooooooo! x'D

Finally! Hahaha!

Too bad, Domon, better luck next time...only not with Fuuko.Unfortunately. p

Whoo, the pr0n is detailed as always...I couldn't help imagine it in my head. That's so HOT. * 0*b
eirist chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
that was holy f*cking awesome miss mia! haha! nothing but the best fics from you! finally! they were able to do it. i'm so happy for them (after everything they'd gone through. tch. tch.). the last part had me laughing so hard. two thumbs up mia! i'll look forward to you future lemon-flavored fics.