Reviews for Crouching Fuuko, Hidden Tokiya
FukuWija chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Pure hilarity! x'D

This is so perfect as a doujinshi...if only I wasn't so lazy and could draw sex scenes. /gets shot. ACK! xD

I can't wait for part 2! /gigglesnorts.

This line made me laugh so hard: "You spend Friday nights with me and Domon watching re-runs of Friends." xD
Chie TomoRii chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
you naughty naughty girl! lol jk. that was incredibly HOT! as in HOT HOT HOT.

and funny too. to think of mi-chan getting detention due to being caught "having sex" lol. fuuko was rather aggressive tho. :)

anyway, very impressive. cant wait for the next chapter. :D
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Goodness, I couldn't stop laughing and was practically squealing and punching the bed sheets! xD

This was really amusing...but the part where someone shouted Mi-chan and Fuuko was having sex at the shower room was REALLY annoying! _

I wanted to choke whoever that person is! And the banana part was fucking hilarious! xD

Update soon! :D
eirist chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
good effing god! hahaha! i laughed so hard at this. too much heat! awesome as always miss mia. i was waiting for this fic. hahahah. and it's to be continued. perfect. we can't have you leaving this story just like that. next chapter please!
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
*Snort* Do you want to kill me with laughter overdose? This is hilarious, update soon!
kyusetsuki satsuki chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
i was literally laughing on the floor at the 'call my mom' and the nurse teaching him how to use the rubber. wahahahahahah.
sOdium nItrate chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
this is terribly funny! specially the part where fuuko yelled you had sex! i cant stop laughing! what i keep thinking though is, is fuuko really going to ask tokiya to have sex? sexy she maybe, but flirt she was not. oh well! but she's not then this fic wouldn't be written to amuse me (us) right? good job! cant wait for the next part!
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
this was so funny! especially that "stabbing" part in the end.
GermanRaspberries chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Effin' fantastic! Hahahaha, it's so funny that they get caught each time. Only prolongs their sexual tension...or agony..or And I LOVE IT. May be a bit OOC but heck, you still manage to keep it together in terms of Mikagami-ishness and Kirisawa-ishness. Since this is a two-parter thing, hopefully you could finish this first before resuming ESILY. Good stuff. :)

Keep it up badass MiaFitz. :)
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3