Reviews for Just So You Know
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
AWw I love the whole dress part. /so cute!
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I love this series. It's so adorable!
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
OMG -laughs- I hate Jesse McCartney but I do love that song by him -laughs-

and "do I have to wear a dress" Ha too funny. I loved it -grins-
Zafona chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
*snort* Do I have to wear a dress he says
Susangel chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This one has to be my favorite out of your short stories!

It was...perfect! I loved this part here: "You are such a profoundly ominous creature."

"Thanks…I think."

I can totally imagine them saying something like that! :D

And I loved LOVED how you used the dock as Dean's special place and how the only person he's sharing it with is Cas!I especially loved the reference to the dream where Cas showed up and how that was the first moment where Dean started falling for Cas!

And bible camp references! *squee*

I also loved how you had Dean come to terms with his love for Cas!And the promise he made.. *sigh*

And Cas asking if he had to wear a dress?LOOOOOOL!Of course Sammy as the flower girl was the cherry on top of the cake!I had an extremely funny vision of his gigantor self in a pink dress throwing out flowers...(pause)...LOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Great job Cassie ;)
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Of course life can't bet any more perfect! Not when you have an awesome job, family, and a piece of hunky, beautiful sweet angel ass lovin you everyday!
67impala chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I thought you would defiling Angel first but this will do and still we will have honeymoon night, right?

Anyway, this one is sweet and I think this place will be the best place to propose. And the park, where Castiel first admit him having doubt.

Yes, that dream scene was beautiful. And picture perfect two of them together. Good place choice.

Nice work and I can ask more of this verse, right? Please!
Destielisforever chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
that was adorable 3 great job!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Dean is SO sweet

nice story **
l2adiol2obot chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That was cute. And dean is such a sappy puppy. Too cute. :) very lovey little string of fics! : D