Reviews for Waking Hermione
PseudonymousPersona chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This is awesome!
Its really cute and sweet!

I can see little adorable Ron trying to kiss her to awaken her.
Already besotted with her!

And his excuse to Harry, kicking Mrs Norris, was genius. I would do that if she was petrified while I was around.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
cute!
MBP chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Oh, this is just adorable and wonderful. I can absolutely see cute little awkward Ron doing this (and I did read the other, but I like it inside Ron's head more even though the other was very cute as well). I love your stories. Hope you're feeling good!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
That's so good. Poor Ron, obviously besotted even then!
quidditchgirl13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Aw, that was cute!
Rory chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I'm glad I checked to see what you've written lately, another cute story.
HinkyPunk chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
hey!guess who? it's your old faithful reader of padma's quest! haha! i still count that as one of my fave's! but enough about that, on to this fic! i lvoe how you did it kinda the same lines as "waking ron" oh i loved it, it was perfectly simple and sweet!
Hermione 2000 chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
I remember reading 'Waking Ron' that was good...unique storyline! This was good too...R/H are just the BEST couple, aren't they?:}
FictionHobbit chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Fluffy like a bu7nny! that and the first one... I luff fluff
Quibblette chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
God, that was sooo sweet! I'm gonna go baack and review Waking Ron this minute! It's great! I'va always imagined Ron senaking to the imfirmary to try and wake Hermione up! You wrote it very well. A!
CrookshanksGirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Awww, so cute!
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Very sweet. Gotta love Ron.
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Reviewing it makes the whole experince meangingful? That was funny,thanks for the laugh _ “If you really want to make her happy, slip Hogwarts, a History under her pillow.” That was a cute line,and whats perculiar,I think that would make Hermione happy.

'You’d probably hex me for doing it. Besides, if it had worked, I wouldn’t fancy having to kiss Colin Creevey awake.” He smirked mischievously. “Although Harry would probably have to do the honors there.”'

Heh..heh..heh..heh..,very funny. I would love to see that _~ That was a sweet story how Ron wanted to help Hermione. You did a nice job on it,very well-written.
AccountDeletedDon'tContactMe chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Even cuter! I loved it! Hee hee, Ron was so cute when he was young, wasn't he! Good job!