Reviews for Son of Mars
Alicia chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Pllllllleeeeeeaaaase write more! Its such an amazing story and i really want to read more. The angst and witty voice of the courier is just so spot-on. You're really capable of making this an even more amazing story. Please continue, you have so many fans of this story who'd really enjoy reading more- me included.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
More?
kalars chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
I wish you could finish this story! I'm really drawn into it, and hope to see Boone reunite with Anna somehow (as impossible as it may seem at this point).
Starsa83 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Oh WOW! Awesome, I absolutely loved this, such a well written piece, you're obviously someone who enjoys the game, Well done! Looking forward to reading the next chapters!
Ellie chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
You HAVE to continue this! I've read it about 10 times and I'm always left wanting more!
ribbonista chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
I love this so much! you might want to put in a more specific trigger warning, though. I notice it's been over a year since you updated though, and its killing me because this story is really great, and it's so rare to find Courier/Caesar fanfics,, if you happen to see this, I would be so happy if you were to continue on the story u w u;; you captured the characters really well
Limpid Niveous chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Me like dis story, pretty good. Can you please write moar? :D
Ardianna Keeper chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
This is good, but its been over a year since you last updated any reason?
Sarahisforlovers chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I'm disturbed with how little warning you give of this. You said the non-consensual content was at the end (and you didn't even specify that it was rape), but it wasn't. It was throughout the whole chapter, unless you don't think there's anything wrong with a guy grabbing a woman's breast without her consent? HUGE difference between sexual content and sexual violence. Please correct this as this is incredibly triggering to a LOT of people. There's no excuse for how trivial you treated this.
imurhuckleberry chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
i love it are you going to continue it? i would love to see wats nxt
Hawkflight7 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Boone's point of view was interesting. Oh and that poor slave what shall happen to him? Can't wait for the next chapter .
Persephone-Winter chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I want to know what happens neeeeeext! :D
compa16 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I must read more of this
spadwag132345 chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
This fanfic is good. Really. This seems like something Caesar would do. Will he punish her for punching a legionary? Update plz?
Xe20 chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
Great story but what im really hoping for is that everyone gets together and rescues Anna and kidnaps Caesar drags him to camp mccaren and crusifies his useless ass.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »