Reviews for Eden
DannyPhantom619 chapter 31 . 7/11
Awesome story
princessofflames1234 chapter 19 . 2/20
Hi! So, I have disgised my name (hehehe! EVIL!) and posted comments... here is one from me personally: I haven't read a better story on this site. Ever. Keep up the good work! 3
MayPie371 chapter 20 . 12/2/2017
Damn ;-; Hoshi's death hit me hard
marmorain chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
probably one of the best fanfictions i’ve read. fifth time now!
lolaba chapter 31 . 11/13/2017
I don't know if you check the reviews for this anymore but I've been in a ferriswheelshipping mood recently and this fic was a gem to find! Although I have to say I was actually liking Red and Touko a whole lot almost as soon as he showed up, haha. You wrote these characters so well! Red being really into coffee was such a good detail! And that call with Green was great. The thought of Red kicking Ghetsis' ass with just his Pikachu is highly amusing, despite that part feeling a bit anticlimactic (I guess since it wasn't really described?). And I don't usually have any strong feelings for OCs but I did for yours! I had to take a little break from reading because I was so shocked about Hoshi, haha. Also, kudos to you for making the sex scene between two inexperienced teenagers way more believable than almost any other fic out there. This was honestly a delight to read and I'm so glad it had a cute ending.
I Bow To No One chapter 4 . 8/9/2017
N is a man now. Blaming his decisions on his upbringing kinda cowardly. Oh, how I wish N knew of Ghetis's true intentions. Such a pure hearted fool. I almost feel bad for him
Guest chapter 31 . 6/20/2017
This story was a treasure. So much to go over; so much to intently read. But from beginning to end , it was all worth it. Because of this fic, I'll always treat NxTouko as a sacred pairing. This story was worth a read and maybe even two more after that. All I can say is
Kudos!
Sakura Touko chapter 31 . 5/18/2017
Love the story
Fangirl chapter 10 . 5/10/2017
you did, Touko, you did indeed.
Schattenblut chapter 31 . 2/24/2017
Dear Hope Estheim

I truly adore your fanfiction since the beginning!
This story is so smooth and well written. The way you write about Touko and N is so heart whelming. I don't know how to write this, but your story means everything for me. 2012 I was in a psychiatric hospital for almost 6 months because family problems and Depression. Your story helped me through the hard times. I love Pokémon Black and White so much, and your story fits so well to the characters.

Lovely greetings from Germany
Schattenblut
Guest chapter 17 . 2/5/2017
*reads thempart where Hoshi gives Touko the condoms*
Me: ... Pervert ... ... ...
DragonHero chapter 15 . 2/5/2017
*reads A/N* Ooooooo spooookkkyyyyyy

And then we have the dumb comment.

A/N... N what are you doing in there?! And whos A?!

Imma not sorry xD LOL
Ninjakirby7 chapter 31 . 1/21/2017
Just finished reading this story, it was really sweet.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/29/2016
I'm going to flat out cry of happiness right now. You're story has captured the true meaning of this ship. The characters STAYED in character, and I love how Touko has her tomboyish flair. This is hands down the best fanfic about this ship. It took me about four hours to read but it was worth it. Thank you for this pang of happiness you gave me. Pokemon Black and White was the first pokemon game I played, and I instantly fell in love with the Touko and Ns relationship. As I grew older, the shipping kind of intensified. You made my heart swell up with noglastic feelings and I felt like crying. Thank you for writing this. This isn't "just a story", this is an outrageous adventure I will be dying to go on again. Thank you for writing this; continue writing and become the very best!

Sincerely,
A 13 Year Old with FerrisWheelShipping Feels
Miyuki Chiyo chapter 30 . 11/27/2016
Beautiful! I should really go back to my homework.
2,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »