Reviews for Eden
This was good, no, AMAZING. I'm crying omg I love this couple and this story made me love them even more! BLESS YOU!
THIS IS SO FUDGING GOOD! I'm gonna cry now
Words cannot describe how incredible this story turned out to be... I am all for nxtouko and thought this was gonna like those other fanfics where N is sex crazed maniac guy who captures the poor helpless touko and rapes her... But your story really depict all the characters personality. You nailed Touko's strong willed and tomboyish character and N's innocent yet charming character. I cried a lot on the scene when Toulouse and N attended the Pokemon ball and Touko couldn't even give her sympathy to the gym leaders, nurse joy and Belle about the whole situation. Your fanfic really hit me hard, but I was really glad their was a happy ending. The best toukoxN story, ever TT ~()~
OMG I must say...this is the best fanfiction of n and touko. This story made me tear up and made my heart pound. I was laughing at the part touko was dressed up as audino, but later started crying like crazy when she found all the gym leaders an her friends there (That hit me real hard ). Words can't describe how amazing this fanfic was, I really enjoyed this!
guest 15 chapter 17 . 6/12
Cute!
NutMeg98 chapter 19 . 4/30
Ok so i love how you basically captured Reds personality perfectly in this. Every other fanfic that has Red in it makes him really possessive and jealous, also i imagine him sounding like Dean Winchester...
BEST! CHAPTER! EVER!
I honestly cried when Touko visited N in jail the first time.
Flerovium chapter 6 . 3/21
Seeing N drunk was hilarious. All in all great chapter. Keep up the work.
I Like Turtles chapter 31 . 3/16
I want to say so much but I can't. This is, by far, one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, and definitely the best Ferriswheelshipping one. I read the entire 165K words in one sitting because I simply couldn't put it down. It was amazing, through and through.
French chapter 31 . 3/16
Yukie chapter 4 . 3/1
It would be funny if they were like... "Hey, lets just go to a new region. Team Plasma wants to free all pokemon vs Team Flare, who wants to destroy the world? Yeah, lets go with Flare." and thus, they all move to Kalos.
Holy. Mother. Of. Wow.
Can I just say how amazing this story is! This gave me too many feels and goddamn you for that xD this is the best one I've read about white and n and probably one of my favourite fanfics period :D Hope to read more of your stuff ~
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 4 . 2/3
Okay, here's what I don't uunderstand...why do the Pokemon leave? Why not just stay next to your trainer after you've been "released" if you truly care about them? Also, why is no-one making the argument that N is no-better than a trainer who doesn't take their Pokemon's emotions into consideration. In fact, he's worse. At least trainers have the excuse that they can't speak to Pokemon. But N can, and yet he is ignoring the words of the Pokemon who DO wish to stay with their trainers. And what of those raised in capitivity? Hatched from an egg. Those whom consider their trainer their parent? Those who have no experience in the wild? And, I'm sorry, but if I was a trainer I wouldn't release my Pokemon no matter what you said. Rather I'd spread the word. Let "King N" deal with a massive brain drain as we all flee to Sinnoh, Kanto, Johto or Hoenn.
I am FUCKING LOVING THIS STORY, so far this has been one of the best stories I've read, a couple spelling and grammatical errors every now and then, but who cares? I really like the plot and I'm glad the story is actually long for once, too many authors stop there stories short...so on behalf of a LOT of people, thank you! For a great story so far!
2,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »