Reviews for Eden
Schattenblut chapter 31 . 2/24
Dear Hope Estheim

I truly adore your fanfiction since the beginning!
This story is so smooth and well written. The way you write about Touko and N is so heart whelming. I don't know how to write this, but your story means everything for me. 2012 I was in a psychiatric hospital for almost 6 months because family problems and Depression. Your story helped me through the hard times. I love Pokémon Black and White so much, and your story fits so well to the characters.

Lovely greetings from Germany
Schattenblut
*reads thempart where Hoshi gives Touko the condoms*
Me: ... Pervert ... ... ...
DragonHero chapter 15 . 2/5
*reads A/N* Ooooooo spooookkkyyyyyy

And then we have the dumb comment.

A/N... N what are you doing in there?! And whos A?!

Imma not sorry xD LOL
Ninjakirby7 chapter 31 . 1/21
Just finished reading this story, it was really sweet.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/29/2016
I'm going to flat out cry of happiness right now. You're story has captured the true meaning of this ship. The characters STAYED in character, and I love how Touko has her tomboyish flair. This is hands down the best fanfic about this ship. It took me about four hours to read but it was worth it. Thank you for this pang of happiness you gave me. Pokemon Black and White was the first pokemon game I played, and I instantly fell in love with the Touko and Ns relationship. As I grew older, the shipping kind of intensified. You made my heart swell up with noglastic feelings and I felt like crying. Thank you for writing this. This isn't "just a story", this is an outrageous adventure I will be dying to go on again. Thank you for writing this; continue writing and become the very best!

Sincerely,
A 13 Year Old with FerrisWheelShipping Feels
Miyuki Chiyo chapter 30 . 11/27/2016
Beautiful! I should really go back to my homework.
pizza chapter 29 . 11/18/2016
jesus christ this fanfic is so good, the best i've read. keep up the good work, anyone can recommend me other goods fics of this ship?
Alex chapter 27 . 11/15/2016
Biting part~ Ahhhh~ I remember a time my girlfriend did that to my neck.
Alex chapter 24 . 11/15/2016
Ghetsis is such an asshole.
Alex chapter 20 . 11/15/2016
HOW COULD YOU KILL HOSHI?! HE WAS SO COOL
Alex chapter 17 . 11/14/2016
The lemon was freakin' great.
Mimmiiz chapter 31 . 7/29/2016
This is the first fanfic I've ever read and I am so glad I did. I recently picked up my Pokemon game and realized how much I wanted to see a story between Touko and N. N is one of my favorite characters and I really like how you portrayed him. I also loved your OC Hoshi. I teared up so many times while reading this. I'm also happy that the story wasn't some plain boring one where everything is easy for the main characters. I loved the ups and downs. There might have been a few spelling/grammar mistakes but they didn't bother me too much. After all I am so happy that I read this and I look forward to other stories from you. 10/10 pokéballs :)
That one guy named me chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
"I wanna get realllllll sad" gets to victini part "DAS SAAAAAAD ENOUGH"
TheSilentNightStorm chapter 31 . 7/24/2016
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. It's so rare finding a good finished story like this and I am so glad I have read it. It's like trying to find a shiny Pokemon. I love this story to bits and now that I have finished it I don't know what to do with my life now XD Everything about this story I love. I'm glad in this story Touko and N didn't have it easy. That had their ups and downs and I enjoyed every bit of it! I only wish that I was here while it was still updating because I feel like I missed the hype. Thank you for this amazing gem of a story.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/24/2016
This was good, no, AMAZING. I'm crying omg I love this couple and this story made me love them even more! BLESS YOU!
2,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »