Reviews for Eden
Generic User chapter 9 . 3/20
If an attitude does a 360, it'll be the same.
Generic User chapter 31 . 3/13
Best story ever
I commend you deeply.
Generic User chapter 29 . 3/13
I hate writing about battle scenes as well. I don't like reading them if they're too long. There's too much of a setup. But, in the games on the other hand...
Generic User chapter 26 . 3/12
Believable, yes.
Uncalled for, yes.
Comment: At least it wasn't to the head and/or neck.
Generic User chapter 20 . 3/10
Me when people try to add dramatics by killing off an awesome character in books:
WHY
Generic User chapter 19 . 3/10
Oh shit
She's gone
katherinemp chapter 31 . 1/23
I just cried hysterically thank you
katherinemp chapter 4 . 1/22
The link is weird! It doesnt have the web address can you send it or reply with it? (The fanart!) thank youuuuu
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
Hm, not bad. Better than what I could think of. That N is a bastard for releasing all her Pokemon. I would very well feel the same way. Hell, he's a bastard for everything he did to her!
Pikas chapter 1 . 11/15/2018
Oh my God! I'm coming back to this since I'm going through all my previously read fanfics and it's such a pleasure to read everything again!

I remember really liking Eden on the first read, and it stayed with me as one of the rare N/White fics I read (I just can't seem to find any good ones!). It's been such a long time now that I'm not sure if you're still active and on this site anymore, but I think this story deserves a revision. The plot has so much promise, and has a few parts that it could do with a refresh. There are so many things I didn't pay attention to/missed the first time that are glaringly obvious now, and I'm sure they have put off people from continuing to read past chapter one. I feel that's a bit unfair since this is THE most reviewed N fanfic on ffnet and it deserves a bit more!

Just to mention a few quickly, it needs the grammar and tense to be fixed, the timeline honestly stretches TOO long for it to be normal (specifically how long Touko stays in the Plasma castle and it seems no one on the outside cares about; where is the police, the government, the strong trainers who are against this whole overhaul by these separation extremists, the laws in place to prevent situations like unlawful Plasma taking over? etc), some of the characters seem too two dimensional, WHY is Touko forgetting about her Pokemon team she has spent years travelling with - this sort of thing. The world of this story can do with much more fleshing out that will look better in the long run (especially in the second half of the story where Touko gets rescued by Red and the resistance force tries to take control of the system).

Perhaps you don't have any plans to give this story an overhaul, perhaps you've quit, or perhaps you're just not interested and want to keep this as a sort of project you can look back to in your later years, but it would be a good idea to let readers know if you have any plans. I've seen a few others ask about a revision for Eden too so I'm definitely not the only one hoping for it! I hope you take this review and the others similar to this, as constructive criticism (this is definitely not hate! We've all been readers of Eden and have loved it).

Have a very good day!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/5/2018
Year's later and this is still the best story for this shipping ever. Thank you so much for doing this!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/2/2018
It’s everything I love! Delicious juicy DRAMA mmmm love the drama and love the lemon part because I am a weird person but it’s a great story you guys have to recommend another one for me!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
Well I hate you too N you released all my Pokémon all the eevee my liepard and I hate you now so I’m going to kill myself so I wouldn’t be you’re friend
Guest chapter 20 . 7/22/2018
NOOOOOOO LEFT ME SAD! I was screaming No for 20 minutes…
DannyPhantom619 chapter 31 . 7/11/2018