Reviews for Eden
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
I think dominatrixs are cool, touko is so muh more awesome then some girly girl,
Guest chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
hes still reading that? this story needs some ranchy scenes of its own
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
so she decided to give him the ranchy book after all? im so pissed at him for releacing all the pokemon, how can he say he can hear pokemon, I refuse to belive all pokemon hate their trainers secretly and want to be free
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
HE GOT HER A FREAKIN COLLAR, TOUKO, RUN GIRL RUN, DO NOT FORGIVE THIS MANIAC
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
HE RELEASED HER POKEMON, I WOULD KILL HIM IF HE DID THAT TO MINE, I JUST GOT THEM TO LEVEL 100, IT WASNT EASY
Moon Jackal chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I stayed up til 4AM reading this entire thing lol

And I must say it's beautifully written and well thought out.

Props to you, it's really amazing and I loved it 3
Klepto chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
Simply too perfect for words. This story deserves much praise for everything put into it. I hope to read much more from you, author.
Dawnie'B chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Congrats on 2,000 reviews:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Luv ur story!
bandnerdy chapter 31 . 1/22/2014
I really admire how many chapters you wrote/ typed, especially with the length of each chapter. It must of taken a really long time to write all of that and keep going. Even if you finished it a long time ago thank you for finishing it. Your writing is phenomenal!
Rena chapter 30 . 1/14/2014
Absolutely amazing. I was quite upset at the bittersweet ending. Mainly because N was such a sweetheart to Touko when she was still captive but after that he wasn't like that any more, which was understandable but a shame since those moments really made my heart twang and I could really feel the love between them.

It also pains me to know that hes now mentally unstable and that they have a hard life. On one Hand it's realistic and shows her true love for him through thick and thin but being the lovey dovey sop I am, I wanted the end to be "back to normal again" but I still had no qualms with the ending.

I never read fanfictions but this was truly amazing. The feelings in the story felt so real that when I was reading about the hardships of their love, it made me think about my boyfriend an how privileged I am to not be in that situation since it would be too painful.

I didn't know chapter 30 was the end. I thought I had 5 chapters to go! ( imagine the dissapoinement when I saw THE END) I wished you have kept going on after their life even if nothing happens because for me this is N and Touko as real people and I don't want their story to end yet. It was really good I even wished it was an audio tape cause I wanted to hear the story as I slept. I also wish it was a manga or a book cause id read it over and over again.

You did have quite a bit of grammar mistakes in it though. I wish I was around when you were asking for beta testers I would have loved to help you, especially fixing the grammar up cause that's the only downside to it (and my bf looks down on fanfic and the grammar made it hard for me to convince him of how good this story was!)

But never the less really well done. I don't feel like I can read another fanfic of them cause it ruin what I have in this story. I'll probably read it again and again in the future. I would also like to draw some fan art when I have time to draw and get back on DA so i hope you'll still be around for me to show it to you :)
(My DA is Sapphire-Skillz but it's been inactive for a while and will stay like that until I finish uni sadly but I hope to get in touch)
Thanks for making such a wonderful story! The creators of Pokemon need to read this and make an anime!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Well, I decided to take a look and I must say that there are some problems, like you jump PoVs and you don't separate scenes. However, you do capture very well the emotions, like Touko having her Pokémon released, that let me sad. I may continue Reading.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/8/2014
You did quite a good job with this, it has been awhile since I've been so interested in a fanfic, definitely my favorite Pokemon fanfic. The characters were believable, IC for the most part, and showed good development throughout the story. It had a great deal of humor that genuinely made me laugh out loud at times (the adult novel names really cracked me). I also liked that the romance was fairly steady, and sex was not introduced too quickly. Plus, you also featured my favorite pairing (NxTouko) and my favorite character (Red!) So bonus points for that! I really liked that you added Red in there, and how you portrayed him. I wasn't expecting him to show up, as you wouldn't expect such a thing in a ferriswheelshipping fic, but it was a pleasant surprise when he did. I was also really fond of your OCs, Hoshi and Rozi especially were great characters.

There is room for improvement, as there always is with any story. I personally thought you made N a bit too naive when it came to relationships. I would expect him to be naive about sex, but I would imagine he would understand what a boyfriend/girlfriend and husband/wife is just from observing on his travels. I was wished the story talked more about Stockholm Syndrome, which I feel like Touko suffered from a bit in this story. You alluded to it a bit, but I kind've wish it was more integral to the plot, since it is a very common thing in scenarios like this.

Regardless of any criticism, you did a great job! I definitely enjoyed it.
Izzi chapter 31 . 1/3/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! 333 So sWEEEEEEEEEET! *Belle-style squeal*
to lazy to login chapter 25 . 12/27/2013
OMG I DONT WANT TO READ CUZ I KNOW SOMRTHING BADS GOING TO HAPPENED. BUT I HAAVE TOO. IT SUCH AN AWESOM STORY
2,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »