Reviews for Eden
Myrtle chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I really liked this. It's very interesting. I've been totally gaga over this pairing since I defeated N today. I can't wait to see them falling in love with each other. From what I see here, you are a fantastic writer, and hopefully a speedy one as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
is good!please continue!
hellykitten chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Wow, this is really good. This is so much more better than the floofy happy powdered sugar crap that I usually end up reading. The story is intense and I love how you really stayed true to N's personality. The only thing I would watch out for is some clich├ęd phrases you used here and there. I really can't wait for the next chapter :D
carpenter writter chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
beautifull, riviting, a little creeped out by N and his decisios on her living conditions but I loved it anyways. maybe you should allow touko to be refusing in her eating and then have N feed her and she still refuses. Just my opinion though.

BEST POKEMON FANFIC OF BLACK AND WHITE EVER DUUUUUUDE!
yuu chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oooh, I really liked this! And I hope for more!
Artemiangel chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I really like this alternate ending to the game. Its so sad that Touko loses the majority of her pokemon, but I really like how you portrayed N. Locking up someone he wants to become his "friend" really seems like something he would do. Please keep writing!
Nefarious Seraph 13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Love this story! Isn't so ironic that N's doing to Touko what he condemned trainers to doing to pokemon? Oh~, I can just picture the look of horror on his face when he realizes that!
Loeka chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This is great!

I like how N is really almost barbaric in his methods to become "friends" with Touko. I mean, he hasn't had a lot of human interaction, he probably really doesn't know any better.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
MiStraLL chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I...LOVE this! Please continue it's such

a great turn of events, totally love it!

And I know what you mean with the game .

-had the same reaction-
Amerath's Destiny chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I luff it!

People sometimes don't get how...strange N is. I've seen him written as a mysterious stranger that spends time hitting on White, I've seen him written as a man-child (which, he is, but I mean he's portrayed as a hyper little kid, which isn't really what he is...), I've seen him as a lot of really weird things. But, from what I see, you're doing a pretty good job keeping him in character. 3

You do have a couple spelling mistakes, but not too many. Like..."We'll return her in one peace" near the beginning should be "We'll return her in one piece".

Also, I'm a little confused. Are you using English or Japanese names in this? I can understand keeping Touko/Touya no matter the language, because Hilda/Hilden is kinda...bleh. But you use Ghetsis, which is the English name, and Belle, which is the Japanese name. Then again, whenever I write for this, I always write Bianca as Belle (not on purpose), so maybe I should just stop hypocritically criticizing that and shut up. XD

Out of curiosity, how fast do you update? I want moooooore~

Seriously. Write more soon.

~Night
Dreaming All The Dreams chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I love it! 3

Can't wait for the next chapter~
MegAnimefreakx3 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
OMG I LOVE IT! 3

it is like a AU story .

the story is really different from the other i have read

keep it up!

(i really suck at writing review srry!)
2,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144