Reviews for Eden
Pikas chapter 1 . 11/15/2018
Oh my God! I'm coming back to this since I'm going through all my previously read fanfics and it's such a pleasure to read everything again!

I remember really liking Eden on the first read, and it stayed with me as one of the rare N/White fics I read (I just can't seem to find any good ones!). It's been such a long time now that I'm not sure if you're still active and on this site anymore, but I think this story deserves a revision. The plot has so much promise, and has a few parts that it could do with a refresh. There are so many things I didn't pay attention to/missed the first time that are glaringly obvious now, and I'm sure they have put off people from continuing to read past chapter one. I feel that's a bit unfair since this is THE most reviewed N fanfic on ffnet and it deserves a bit more!

Just to mention a few quickly, it needs the grammar and tense to be fixed, the timeline honestly stretches TOO long for it to be normal (specifically how long Touko stays in the Plasma castle and it seems no one on the outside cares about; where is the police, the government, the strong trainers who are against this whole overhaul by these separation extremists, the laws in place to prevent situations like unlawful Plasma taking over? etc), some of the characters seem too two dimensional, WHY is Touko forgetting about her Pokemon team she has spent years travelling with - this sort of thing. The world of this story can do with much more fleshing out that will look better in the long run (especially in the second half of the story where Touko gets rescued by Red and the resistance force tries to take control of the system).

Perhaps you don't have any plans to give this story an overhaul, perhaps you've quit, or perhaps you're just not interested and want to keep this as a sort of project you can look back to in your later years, but it would be a good idea to let readers know if you have any plans. I've seen a few others ask about a revision for Eden too so I'm definitely not the only one hoping for it! I hope you take this review and the others similar to this, as constructive criticism (this is definitely not hate! We've all been readers of Eden and have loved it).

Have a very good day!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/5/2018
Year's later and this is still the best story for this shipping ever. Thank you so much for doing this!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/2/2018
It’s everything I love! Delicious juicy DRAMA mmmm love the drama and love the lemon part because I am a weird person but it’s a great story you guys have to recommend another one for me!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
Well I hate you too N you released all my Pokémon all the eevee my liepard and I hate you now so I’m going to kill myself so I wouldn’t be you’re friend
Guest chapter 20 . 7/22/2018
NOOOOOOO LEFT ME SAD! I was screaming No for 20 minutes…
DannyPhantom619 chapter 31 . 7/11/2018
Awesome story
princessofflames1234 chapter 19 . 2/20/2018
Hi! So, I have disgised my name (hehehe! EVIL!) and posted comments... here is one from me personally: I haven't read a better story on this site. Ever. Keep up the good work! 3
MayPie371 chapter 20 . 12/2/2017
Damn ;-; Hoshi's death hit me hard
marmorain chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
probably one of the best fanfictions i’ve read. fifth time now!
lolaba chapter 31 . 11/13/2017
I don't know if you check the reviews for this anymore but I've been in a ferriswheelshipping mood recently and this fic was a gem to find! Although I have to say I was actually liking Red and Touko a whole lot almost as soon as he showed up, haha. You wrote these characters so well! Red being really into coffee was such a good detail! And that call with Green was great. The thought of Red kicking Ghetsis' ass with just his Pikachu is highly amusing, despite that part feeling a bit anticlimactic (I guess since it wasn't really described?). And I don't usually have any strong feelings for OCs but I did for yours! I had to take a little break from reading because I was so shocked about Hoshi, haha. Also, kudos to you for making the sex scene between two inexperienced teenagers way more believable than almost any other fic out there. This was honestly a delight to read and I'm so glad it had a cute ending.
SpiderGod766 chapter 4 . 8/9/2017
N is a man now. Blaming his decisions on his upbringing kinda cowardly. Oh, how I wish N knew of Ghetis's true intentions. Such a pure hearted fool. I almost feel bad for him
Guest chapter 31 . 6/20/2017
This story was a treasure. So much to go over; so much to intently read. But from beginning to end , it was all worth it. Because of this fic, I'll always treat NxTouko as a sacred pairing. This story was worth a read and maybe even two more after that. All I can say is
Kudos!
Sakura Touko chapter 31 . 5/18/2017
Love the story
Fangirl chapter 10 . 5/10/2017
you did, Touko, you did indeed.
Schattenblut chapter 31 . 2/24/2017
Dear Hope Estheim

I truly adore your fanfiction since the beginning!
This story is so smooth and well written. The way you write about Touko and N is so heart whelming. I don't know how to write this, but your story means everything for me. 2012 I was in a psychiatric hospital for almost 6 months because family problems and Depression. Your story helped me through the hard times. I love Pokémon Black and White so much, and your story fits so well to the characters.

Lovely greetings from Germany