Reviews for Please Hold
tanseynz chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
I LOVE this AH story - love it, love it, love it! Your characters are brillliant, your slow build perfect. My only complaint is you haven't come back to it in years. Sad!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
I suppose I'm not real hopeful that you will update this story ever again, but I really really wish you would. I see that you haven't written anything for a couple of years, our loss, since you are so good at it.

A lovely little story, a unique perspective, thanks.
Bschoen515 chapter 17 . 8/1/2012
Just found this story and love it. Sookie is showing a mature, spunky reaction to her circumstances. Eric is a believable bad boy with potential. Are you ever going to continue? I can't be the only one who wants you to!
Morggy chapter 17 . 5/11/2012
my heart sank when I saw your last update date. I do hope you revive this! I love this! So different and rich! Please, pretty please come back?
BonTempsBookworm chapter 17 . 1/12/2012
I love your story! I hope you haven't given up on it since its been awhile since your last update. :-(
Iersseltje chapter 17 . 11/3/2011
Eric should totally get his rocks off before he in-appropriately jumps Sookie in the elevator. He's a healthy man for godsakes.
B-Rock525 chapter 17 . 9/23/2011
I like to chill and read, play with the dog and maybe have a glass of wine. I started reading the story tonight. I thought it might be finished since you haven't updated in a while. I guess I was wrong. I look forward to you continuing the story. Things will get interesting after Eric has met LaLA. Pam is coming. The week is winding up.

Happy writing.

B
Maria Chiquita chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
Oh so good. I hope you continue with this story. If not thank you for writing, great story and writing. :D
Maria Chiquita chapter 15 . 9/5/2011
Love the way you write flashbacks.
Maria Chiquita chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Wow I love this story. I love that Laf is in it. I hope Terry makes an appearance. I love Terry on the show, he's "The Dude"
Maria Chiquita chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
Well, I had 1 boss I wish I asked her if she was a nut case? Not your standard first day questions but would have saved me a big headache.
Faegoddess chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I thinkshe need to talk to a professional. I done think Sookie is handl Alicide death well. I think wsing his memorie has a clutch.
Faegoddess chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
It clear that Sookiedoes have that much experience with men. And with Eric being so stan off with her.
Faegoddess chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
So decided to go back and story from the begin and here go. Sookie need to come down and take have go.
Ericsfae chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
Eric is a typical guy with hormones. I'm glad he doesn't want to treat Sookie like a whore. He wants her as his long time girlfriend. Eric should not become a monk they are not together they are just Boss and employee right now. He knows about Sookie's life and he wants to give her time to get herself back after losing her husband before persuing her. He has respect for her and he will not go with those skanks once he starts a relationship with Sookie. Until then he's free to do whatever he wants.

Typical guys thinks like Eric with their head thats between their legs, not like a women filled with emotions. He should not be celibate waiting on Sookie using his rosy palm and her five sisters. It's just not realistic. You have Eric's personality perfect! Don't change it unless you feel it's right. TWO THUMBS UP! :D