Reviews for Questions
tanama30 chapter 19 . 6/20
Will there be any more recent updates to this story?
eustacia83 chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
Really great story read that life is not treating you well. I hope there has been changes for better so that you could continue to finish this story soon cause it would really be a disappointment to the readers if it is left hanging.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
buddy dis is a wonderful story... n i knw dis is nt d end! update it pls dun leave it half way! i want to see andy in her full blown luitenent glory also Alexandra using some of her gifted magic... plllllllllsssssss uuuuppppppddddddaaaaattttteeeee i knw d dark lord is lurking somwhere..
danypriestly chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
please, next chapter.
i really, really liked.
danypriestly chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
ZSwan13 chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
Is this really the end? Really enjoying the story line. Though it definitely caught me off guard as it switched to more in depth into the world you have created. I'd offer to beta for you or at least go back and beta the chapters that need it so they flow better.
oscarwildette chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
still enjoying this story... happy for updates whenever they occurs ;-)
eustacia83 chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
Thanks for the update great chapter can't wait to read more
tanama30 chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
wow this update was so emotional you could feel andy's pain and suffering as well as her need for acceptance from her family. i can't wait for miranda to meet andy's family susan is hilarious can't wait for more plz
marty powell chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
thanks bunches
JMOBrien chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
Enjoyed the chapter thanks for the update :-) hope things get better for you soon.
Andrea316 chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
i wish you update sooner this history is great
eustacia83 chapter 19 . 11/6/2012
Love this chapter can't wait for more. Please post new chapter soon.
eustacia83 chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
With regards to your question I think you should just post it raw if there were any mistakes I'm sure us as readers would not mind informing you and it'll be faster.
mika chapter 19 . 9/13/2012
im impatient, i'd rather take the un'beta work. loved what i've read so far