Reviews for The Unlikely Hero
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Ugh Fantastic
Brambled13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I love happy endings- very nice!
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Beautiful fic. You have such a way of pulling out every emotion between these two.
DidiMalloy chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
It was simply magnificent. I enjoyed it very much
Wappa101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
It almost good that you have reverently left the rest of their dream untouched with words. There is nothing that can mare it now.
none sorry chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh my gosh! That was honestly one of the best fanfics I've ever read! It had that passionate quality while also bringing in the hesitant qualities between Erik and Christine, and I adored every minute of it! I mean, seriously! This story is great! :)

Thanks so much for writing!-NS
wildchildwriter chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Holy cow that was amazing! fantastic I loved it through and through! You have such talent it was phenomenal!
Alice Kettle chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
You are an amazing writer and storyteller! You had perfect,spot-on characterization of Erik,while adding more depth and intelligence to Christine.
PavMatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This is really well written! Very quick read for actually being so long. Your phantom is a pretty swell guy, but I hate your Christine. I don't hate how you wrote it, I just hate the character. Its a testament to your ability to write. It brings out emotion in me. Trust me, my hate for Christine only means this really was a good story.
Abby chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I love the Eriks in your stories - hideous and irresistible, explosive and vulnerable, strong and needy, temperamental and passionate. Beautiful and terrible at the same time. And thank you for giving this Erik the Christine that he deserved.

I cannot end this review without saying this: No other POTO fan fiction that I've read captured the essence of Erik's life story more than this:

"Music is beautiful; it is the only beauty I am meant to know because it cannot be touched, cannot be hurt, cannot be destroyed. In the end, it will always be all that is left…. You should know that better than anyone else. When the villain is finally dead, there is always music…, celebration, …a happy ending…."

Please continue writing. I look forward to reading dozens more of your work. More power!
tiedwithblackribbo chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Once again you have written something that makes us all happy and squeal with glee! As always your writing is beautiful and captive, and I love when you write stories like this and complete them instead of making us wait forever for more chapters! :) lol...thanks again for a lovely story, we all look forward to more from you soon!
potocerk chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
You always make me happy when you write a new story, and this one was just as great as your others! Though I am enjoying your one shots, will you be writing something longer soon? :)
PamEargle chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Gorgeous as always and certainly one of your best!

You make our hero and heroine so real in scenes we haven't actually seen them in, but love to imagine them in... therfore making them real. Did that make sense? *lol*

I get so happy when I see a new story from you!

What a great way to start my weekend! Thank you!
Navy Babe chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Yes, Michelle! Sad stories ARE traumatizing! I'm glad you're realizing this. :P But I love them anyway. Very sweet story that you shared with us. It's funny, but this is one of the few times that I felt EXTREMELY bad for Raoul. He truly did have Christine's best interests at heart and loved her so much. Or at least the idea of her and of being her hero. :) As always, I loved your characterization of Christine. You always bring out these things in her character that are very much there, but I think a lot of people tend to ignore. And as an ardent Christine fan, I appreciate your nuanced view of her. I loved the idea of Erik sneaking into the de Chagny manor, those scenes were so great. This might be one of my favorites of yours! :)

Hope everything's going well and that we get some news of your novel soon! Super excited to read it eventually.
BlackMateria chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow, this was beautiful to read.

Your characters are very well written, the storyline was simply amazing and I loved the ending with Christine standing against Eriks talkings about she would not belong to him.

It's a great piece and it went nicely and flawless to read.