Reviews for She Who is Marked by Eternal Flames
cheraurel chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
One shot ? That was cool :P

I LOVE your story, but still the Silent Sacrifice is the best!

Hihihii..that's all from me. Sorry, I'm pretty busy..

Good luck, keep writing, and bye bye for now!
mdtiger chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
That was beautiful. It was a long one-shot but truly interesting. All the possibilities of why she hasnt gotten out of her relationship with her father was reasonable. At least she found her happy ending and didnt go to jail for her self-defence. Hmmm...Im going to imagine they ended up happy.
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
i loved it! i was liike "OMG SAKURAAAA" but i love the way u didny really change sasuke to be too kind or too mushy. and i loved how u make sakura not so weak to the point where it gets annoying. i loved it completelyyyyy :D
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow :) This is great. It's so sad, but I like how things went in the story, and how it turned out.
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
NIce job!
AnimeBear chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
OMG... this was like.. ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER.

Keap it up!
Fragile Misery chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Amazing story.
girly tomboy chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
awesome story
EndlessFlame chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Nice fic! Sad, but realistic. Lyrical.
camomelody911 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
wow.. this is some... well.. real stuff... wow.. good job.. idk if there should be a sequel to it, to see what happens to sakura and sasuke... but great job.. im still at awe
Lavis.LOve chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Oh my god! That is so sad!

I hate Sakura's pricky bastard of a father! So flipping abusive and I love how she kills his ass (with Saskue of course)!

I was in tears when he father nearly killed her but yay for Saskue for saving her. He was so incredible and I want him to be real now. There's not alot of guys who will do that unless they really love the girl.

This story explained undying love and true heroism, angst and abuse. I loved it and cried till the very end. I love it! Good job.
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
It's sad, I have been through something like this but not that brutal...It's a good thing you write this good and for a good reason.
BismuthKilljoy chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Very well done. Sasuke was slightly ooh, but it's hard to make him not be in a one shot. I really liked it.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This was such a beautiful fanfic... you never really see ones like these anymore. :) I love it. It's wonderful from the very beginning to the end.

I love teacher-student pairings because of how scandalous they are. Sakura broke my heart in this one. Lots of emotion, love. :) Sounds a little like Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, only without the RAPE. 0_0 But I heart this. :) This shall be on my favorites! Keep writing!
flower chapter 1 . 3/25/2011