Reviews for She Who is Marked by Eternal Flames
EndlessFlame chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Nice fic! Sad, but realistic. Lyrical.
camomelody911 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
wow.. this is some... well.. real stuff... wow.. good job.. idk if there should be a sequel to it, to see what happens to sakura and sasuke... but great job.. im still at awe
Lavis.LOve chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Oh my god! That is so sad!

I hate Sakura's pricky bastard of a father! So flipping abusive and I love how she kills his ass (with Saskue of course)!

I was in tears when he father nearly killed her but yay for Saskue for saving her. He was so incredible and I want him to be real now. There's not alot of guys who will do that unless they really love the girl.

This story explained undying love and true heroism, angst and abuse. I loved it and cried till the very end. I love it! Good job.
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
It's sad, I have been through something like this but not that brutal...It's a good thing you write this good and for a good reason.
BismuthKilljoy chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Very well done. Sasuke was slightly ooh, but it's hard to make him not be in a one shot. I really liked it.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This was such a beautiful fanfic... you never really see ones like these anymore. :) I love it. It's wonderful from the very beginning to the end.

I love teacher-student pairings because of how scandalous they are. Sakura broke my heart in this one. Lots of emotion, love. :) Sounds a little like Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, only without the RAPE. 0_0 But I heart this. :) This shall be on my favorites! Keep writing!
flower chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Beautiful :)))
Naname-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Hey, nice story. I loved it! You don't write a sequel? I sure it would be as great as that.

Naname
misframe chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
So many emotions. I don't know where to start. This was really a wonderful piece. :)
XxMoonlitSynnxX chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
i loved it!
Jayayes10 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I like this story a lot. Very deep.

But what ever happened to Sakura's father's body?
kayla12000 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
good for a one shot ut should only be reted T
NightShadowDweller14 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I really enjoyed this story a lot!

Good work! :)
J.Proudmoore chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I loved it!

First of all, I'm sorry. I'm from Brazil and my english sucks and... Yep. I don't have too much to say, so... I'm sorry. Really.

Anyway...

I'm speechless. It was shocking, and real, and beautiful and... Amazing.

I just loved! Your story is amazing!

Your Sasuke is really cute and Sakura is SO strong. I wanted to be like her.

Thankfully, my life is totally different from hers.

BUT, giiiiiirl, you're good ;)

It is a greeeat one shot.

Sorry (again) for my mistakes. But, believe me, english is easier than portuguese. I've been speaking portuguese my whole life and I still make huuuge mistakes. Bleh.

xoxo
ichamusume chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
It is really... really beautiful story I ever read, no, the best story I ever read. This is my first time for being cry after read a fanfic, and as you know, usually I just be a silent reader without giving a review *grin*.

Ow, i don't know what the best words i have to say about how much I love this story, so i just want to say: I LOVE THIS STORY! Fave!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »