Reviews for She Who is Marked by Eternal Flames
BismuthKilljoy chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Very well done. Sasuke was slightly ooh, but it's hard to make him not be in a one shot. I really liked it.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This was such a beautiful fanfic... you never really see ones like these anymore. :) I love it. It's wonderful from the very beginning to the end.

I love teacher-student pairings because of how scandalous they are. Sakura broke my heart in this one. Lots of emotion, love. :) Sounds a little like Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, only without the RAPE. 0_0 But I heart this. :) This shall be on my favorites! Keep writing!
flower chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Beautiful :)))
Naname-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Hey, nice story. I loved it! You don't write a sequel? I sure it would be as great as that.

misframe chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
So many emotions. I don't know where to start. This was really a wonderful piece. :)
XxMoonlitSynnxX chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
i loved it!
Jayayes10 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I like this story a lot. Very deep.

But what ever happened to Sakura's father's body?
kayla12000 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
good for a one shot ut should only be reted T
NightShadowDweller14 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I really enjoyed this story a lot!

Good work! :)
J.Proudmoore chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I loved it!

First of all, I'm sorry. I'm from Brazil and my english sucks and... Yep. I don't have too much to say, so... I'm sorry. Really.

I'm speechless. It was shocking, and real, and beautiful and... Amazing.

I just loved! Your story is amazing!

Your Sasuke is really cute and Sakura is SO strong. I wanted to be like her.

Thankfully, my life is totally different from hers.

BUT, giiiiiirl, you're good ;)

It is a greeeat one shot.

Sorry (again) for my mistakes. But, believe me, english is easier than portuguese. I've been speaking portuguese my whole life and I still make huuuge mistakes. Bleh.

ichamusume chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
It is really... really beautiful story I ever read, no, the best story I ever read. This is my first time for being cry after read a fanfic, and as you know, usually I just be a silent reader without giving a review *grin*.

Ow, i don't know what the best words i have to say about how much I love this story, so i just want to say: I LOVE THIS STORY! Fave!
call me alessandra chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
so beautiful, I have to cry!
Cheyenne Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That was an excellent story!

...I like...had goosebumps all throughout it.
Dark Vampress chapter 1 . 3/19/2011