Reviews for Little Pieces of Heaven
JoojooBrother chapter 23 . 3/27
I've enjoyed every single one of these.
K.E.Alvarez chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
This was a really good one! Very in-character and realistic, good job!
crazycarl364 chapter 19 . 9/15/2014
I see Ace and I share a taste in older women.
crazycarl364 chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
Y'know, I hope one day Oda explains how Franky's body works.
'cause his anatomy really confuses me.
Love this chapter though, I always love frobin stories.
Yamiyashi chapter 19 . 5/24/2013
Little piece of heaven, indeed :) I search high and low for these little fanfic glimpses into the lives of the Division Captains, and this is by far one of the sweetest, most adorable moments I've come across.
person chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
this was very entertaining, I love how all of the pirates want to know what's going on with Ace and his fruit. And the end was great. Love it! :D
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 20 . 4/30/2013
Ouch...Right in the Feels... ;-;
RedKetchup chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
I really enjoyed how you wrote this chapter
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Nice, Makes you wonder how informed most of the devil fruits were, and who wasent and they WHY they decided to eat it, this was a nice little look into Ace's mind, so thank you!
Don'tClimbOnThat chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
Ah these are all so great! I love nakamaship stories and these are really hitting the spot. Keep up the great work, i look forward to more!
RedKetchup chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
(Too lazy to login)
This was a very good chapter. Enjoyable(:
RedKetchup chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
This was very enjoyable.
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Ugh! I have all these feels! *sobs on the floor*
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 14 . 11/2/2012
Thats an intresting look Most speculate that after Luffy's death the dream ens for them and everyone goes their own way but Zorro, his goal is greatest swordsman in the world and he can BE that anywhere while he does anything. I t actually makes a hell of alot of sense that the New world or a good chunk of the Grand line would fall under the protection of an emperor and out of all of them Zoro seems the most sutied.

I find it fascenating that the last three would be Zorro , Sanji and Ussop who if you take Namis running away from the crew account these three are the first three in their own ways and loyal. For the others they would do the same stuff for Luffy but these three you get that LOYALTY going of in waves but...
I like that Ussop actually does something diffrent than his father or it actually affected him about what happens
and too honest to say that he did regret it... the whole love lost or never at all argument ALways an intresting look.
Makes yoou curios if the crew doesnt die with Luffy how they would interact with each other at the end.
Zorro and Sanji the left and right hands of the crew as the finall makes sense and I can see them being old men bickering in rocking cairs after the others are gone either their going to be one of the first to kick the bucket after luffy or the last.
Liked that Ussop was decent enough to say his own good by after the fact and that he did right by both sides
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »