Reviews for Substitution
loveyourfriends chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
i love the way you write, its absolutely beautiful! please update soon!
lolyncut chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
I hope Emily and Spencer haven't lost what they were just getting back because of the intrusion of Morgan and Hotch. I forget this is also a drama, not just a romance. Keep updating.
solveariddle chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
This is a great chapter. I'm glad you continued the story, because I absolutely love your writing style.
kiara chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
this is so beautiful omg definitely worth the 3 month wait
lolyncut chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
"My heart for yours."

What a beautiful line, one of the most beautiful lines I have ever read. It seems they are slowly becoming one. I just hope trouble isn't knocking.
CheyanneChika chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
I just read it from the start and I really like it. I'm hoping you will update it soon:) It's really quite good.
3 chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
Keep going, I really love this story. Great job in them discussing the boundaries of their relationship. Can't wait for more!
nopenopenopenopenope chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
Hope you recover soon! Wonderful chapter.
Kylesic chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
I am completely glued to this story. You write beautifully and describe emotions and feelings that are just so complex. Reid and Emily are pretty messed up and have an awful lot of baggage to overcome. I really hope they can. I'm putting some faith in the fact that you're calling this story a Romance :P. Looking forward to the next update!
ajaielle chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
This is turning into one of the most plausible/realistic Emily-returns fic in this fandom. I think you've got all of the characters (so far) down pat. :) You're sense of prose is really nice, and you write the situation so delicately; you've done them justice. I can't wait for the rest of the team to find out- update SOON!
lolyncut chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
I've sent a PM. I don't really understand this chapter. Maybe because I want Emily and Spencer to be together so badly that I won't allow another viewpoint enter. Please answer. Thanks,

Margie
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
very well written
solveariddle chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
I'm usually not into Reid/Prentiss stories but this one really caught my attention. Interesting approach!

I also really liked the last chapter with the Morgan/Prentiss interaction.

This story definitely goes straight to my must-read-list!
Nono31 chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
Nice job. I like it.
lolyncut chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
I just hope you keep Emily and Spencer together. I would be heartbroken (along with Reid) if they didn't end up together.

You wrote what I pictured would happen if Emily came back in Season seven. Let's hope we get to witness this on the series(the "rebirth" of Emily). Keep updating. Love the tenderness and love Spencer has toward Emily.