Reviews for A Dash of Hope
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
:) I love it. I can envision M'gann there, doing everything that you just wrote. Please write more, maybe?
Rai Lockhart chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
These stories are just fantastic. The way you portrayed M'gann and how she feels everything going on... I love it. You're an awesome writer and I hope that you continue to write stories for Young Justice soon.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
AW! *U* SO cute! Love this! Poor M'gann and all of those people she helps! T.T Rock on! This is gorgeous, as always! These 'five times' things are hilarious and awesome! *U*
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I love her.

Everyone gives her a hard time, especially after the last episode, but honestly, she's so nice and sweet and she saved Superboy, and everyone else saved Kaldur, so it's okay.

And this was just so good because it shows what...how /kind/ she is.

SO THIS WAS AWESOME.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
The one with the soldier boy, I liked.

But with Superboy...I felt it. I felt for him. You got me to see him as a real person, and I always love fics that can get me to do that.
LucidKren chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was lovely; it's the small acts that can change a life, change a world. Great job.
Sunshineandraindrops32 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was amazing. I love M'gann, I think she's an awesome, compassionate character and I think this really exhibits that. In my opinion, you got her character perfectly! -

Wonderful, touching work! It pulled at my heart strings.