Reviews for Shine: A Ladder to the Sun Outtake
Momma Laura W chapter 1 . 5/23
Every time I read these two stories, I just glow afterwards from THEIR glow!
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 8/23/2021
Love your writing and this story so much. M like 10 years late to the party but I would love an outtake of Tanya and edwards convo and Edwards morning when he found out Bella left. :) I’m sure it will never happen, but one can hope, right?!
Kiki68 chapter 1 . 2/3/2021
Absolutely loved Bella side of this story! Such a beautiful love sorry.
Was wonderful reading Edwards point of view of how things went down. As much as I wish Edward side was a full story, you captured all the main elements in this one shot.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
Wow! Wow! Wow! I love the ending of both fics, but I felt like crying as I read this one.
rebecca's mom chapter 1 . 1/27/2019
It was WONDERFUL to get an insight into Edward's POV for this story. Thank you for a great companion piece. It's hard to say goodbye to this Edward and Bella. xo
Riam chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
I just reread this stry and Ladder to the sun. I still think it is one of the most beautiful stories on FF. Thank you.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
So lovely, thank you.
Leilal chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
Awesome to read this wonderful completed fic.
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 2/13/2018
Very beautiful
VryUnique chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
Loved your story and even saved it on my computer. Would love a one shot of Tanya pov on meeting Bella and talking with Edward.
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Perfect!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I just finished reading A Ladder to the Sun and Edwards outtake ,and I just want to say thank you, for bringing two broken people back to life giving them each other to love and heal.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
A lovely outtake from a lovely story!
Ivryunique chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Would love to see an outtake of Edward's conversation with Tanya and how he felt when he realized Bella was gone. One of the best stories I have read.
dianscot chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Love epovs. But glad it wasn't in the story.