Reviews for The Day I Have Dreaded
Bookwormgeek1702 chapter 1 . 7/3
I really love this! I enjoyed how you showed a deeper more personal side to Effie Trinket. Some authors just portray Effie as a shallow Capitol resident but u r one of the few who really give Effie layers and give her a true voice. Effie Trinket I believe could play a much bigger role in HG that Suzanne Collins lets her.
McMuffin chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love this. It's so sad but very well written! :)
206thbone chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Love this take on Effie!
Emilie chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Oh my God...This story is so amazing! You wrote Effie perfectly, her relationship with Katniss is perfect...Seriously, this is amazing!

Thank you so much!
KNO chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Very well done. I think you captured Effie perfectly.
2olluxampora chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
wow! i really like this! i always liked effie and its nice to have one that portrays her as more than just effie the escort,effie with the wigs, shallow effie, stupid effie. finally we have this,caring effie! great job! effie FIGHTING!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Interesting look into Effie
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Love it! This was written really well. It was also very touching, especially from Effie's perspective. Great job on this! Please keep up the good work! :D
jilburfm chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Loved the gold wig solidarity nod. I love finding great HG fic, thank you for writing this!
bookgirl137 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
A lovely scene. It's hard to find well-written HG stories. I think this is the first thing I have seen from Effie's point of view, and it helps humanize her. I would love to see you write something longer.
sliz225 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Whew! Finally a nice fic, exploring the kinder side of Effie. I wrote a similar one, and felt very alone. I like Effie's original hope for future, which is shallow and impossible, yet sweet-a lot like Effie herself. Very well written!
polyphany chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Wow, so touching. I loved seeing effie's pov for this.
MegsD2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow, I love this! First HG fanfic I've read, but it's awesome! Very well done!
katmom chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Very interesting to see it from Effie's POV...

Thank you.

stkirsch chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
You did an excellent job of capturing the emotions of a character other than Katniss. This is refreshing since the books are written in Katniss' first person point of view.