Reviews for The Underground Game
jkateel chapter 25 . 6/23/2011
Oh, oh, oh, I need to ask for back story (but you kind of already wrote it but it was from Sonic's POV, hm) or future!fic (which I know you dislike) ... Damn. Anyway, I loved it! Don't slow down, Lee, shiny new fandoms or not!
Ghostkid33 chapter 24 . 6/18/2011
And that is why Sonic and Shadow are rivals...one will always be better at something else. I bet Sonic was probably born with his powers-I mean, it runs in his bloodline: his mother has limited mythical powers making her somewhat of a spellcaster, his sister is pretty speedy and super strong, and Manic has earth powers. It's not really surprising really. Hell, Sonic is probably the strongest member of the Sonic Heroes, but he just holds back. Maybe Shadow should just ask the Oracle...HE probably knows...
Jay chapter 24 . 6/18/2011
Oh, Sonic, so modest. I liked this. Does beg the question, too, as hedgehogs are supposed to be slow...
Tori Da Ninja chapter 24 . 6/17/2011
I like your writing. It's much better than mine. :P

I think this is my favrit chapter yet! :D I think it would be totaly cool if you did a chapter where Shadow finds the Oracle of Delphius and asks him to exsplane why Sonic has he powers! :D But hay that's just me. XP Do what you want to do! Your writing is AWESOME! Please update soon!

~~~

d(_)b/(I'm Tori Da Ninja and I'm proud of being a Otaku!)\d(_)b
jkateel chapter 23 . 6/16/2011
In the words of great artists everywhere (preferably in a French accent): "do you see what I have to work with?" :D You gotta' admit though, the power dynamic sucks. They just go along to be canon fodder, really...
Ghostkid33 chapter 23 . 6/15/2011
Thank you! And no I don't mind if you call me that. It's good for a short nickname. Anyway, so that's why Sonic was so cranky: he hates it when his siblings put themselves in harm's way (like he doesn't do it) lol. See ya next update!
Ghostkid33 chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
Well, that explains why Sonia has a motorcycle. And phrase 38 you say: hmm, I'm thinking something involving Rouge...she is shallow after all.
jakeroo123 chapter 19 . 6/10/2011
Even though this on didn't have Tails - which is kind of a downer for me - I have to admit, the ending is HILARIOUS.
jakeroo123 chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
... Actually, while flying, Tails moves quite a bit faster than a speeding bullet, fast enough that Sonic wouldn't be able to catch him... As in, his flight speed is almost exactly the same as Sonic's run speed. Sometimes it even seems that he can outpace Super Sonic, though those instances are few and far between. The instances where he outpaces Sonic normally are more common.
Ghostkid33 chapter 20 . 5/31/2011
The poor kids...they sure went through a lot fighting a major war by themselves. It's too bad Sonic Underground got cancelled...to this day nobody knows why the show got scrapped-and with the last episode ending on a cliffhanger nonetheless!
Ghostkid33 chapter 19 . 5/27/2011
lol. So Dingo took Sonia's dress? Man, she is gonna be ticked if she finds out. I can't wait for phrase 20!
Deliverer chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
Titles, beautiful. Stories, most are very poetic. My favorites were number five and number six so far. I hope you put more of Sleet in the stories. Personally, he was one of my favorites. I'm enjoying your sonic underground and game mix. Keep it up.
seantriana chapter 14 . 5/21/2011
. ! Shows how strong the bond between Sonic and Tails!
seantriana chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
cockroach?... now that you said it, he does came back like a roach. each and every time, he multiplied even!
seantriana chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
I can't resist collecting all the rings I see whenever I played any Sonic games either. But there's this equation,

if (speed 300 counts) collect rings, else if ( speed 300 counts) GO AS FAST AS POSSIBLE! OH! RINGS! *slides* *crash*

... Damn, my time attack.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »