Reviews for The Underground Game
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 25 . 8/19/2012
Which game?
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 23 . 8/19/2012
lol. He makes a point though.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
Aw. I think you just managed to give Bartleby an actual personality! Great work! I LIKE this Bartleby, much better than the one commonly seen in S.U.!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
Wow. Deep. Nice!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG, THE ENDING WAS PERFECT! Oh, that was the best laugh I've had in days! Thank you for that!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
Aw. Tails is so trusting of Sonic. I like that. And how Sonic would never hurt Tails, no matter how mad at someone else he was. XD
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
Yes, in Sega the human race are a bunch of inconsiderate, ungrateful, barbarians who deserve the destruction of their entire planet but wont lose it because Sonic is too nice to let them all die. Pft.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Where are the 50 phrases from, and why did this one end in a cliffy?
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
They really don't get enough relaxation time, do they? And when they do, it gets interrupted somehow, lol!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
Loved this one! Lol!
BaKuRa-Kurama13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I love this group of one-shots!
Chibi y Hina chapter 50 . 12/16/2011
First of all ... cool ... was looking for a cross between Sonic Underground and their games but there are so few and some truly bad it was a pleasure to find this so I came and I read to be more than thrilled (you know what it is to read 50 chapters, which drables are in one night?) that is far and not a second leave aside all at once so when I read the last stay with ... for God would keep writing more about this crossing without any doubt and that's why I come to ask or rather to ask if you can write a story about how the chapter 50 came to Sonic to stop Eggman Robotropolis and the reaction of everyone to see destroy everything as nothing more than a game, but most of all the reaciciĆ³n of his mother and siblings and / or see what has happened after the end of Chapter 50 have to happen after you left there (a separate story? as his brothers react to discover all that Sonic lived outside his hometown and family, and interact with other characters adding the seeing and hearing the great strength of Sonic, because they only saw the Super Sonic has not seen the rest, cofcofcofdarksoniccofcofcof) if you could do those two would be great that indeed find that you are by far the best to write this type of crossing, and it can be very demanding my request but I really wish I could read something like this ... in any case very good fic and to crawl back!

that request may be taken as a challenge along? ask xD

if my English is a bit strange is that it is my mother tongue I am to be exact Latin American and the English did not give me very well! (sorry to be very long)
booklover98 chapter 50 . 10/8/2011
Okay. You seriously need to make a story out of the last chapter. Why was Sonic back? What had gone on during his time back? What was Eggman's big army for? AND WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE LAST LINE OF CHAPTER 50?

a little demanding in hopes of sparking insparation there for you. :)

~ Anna/ Booklover98
bookwyrm.the chapter 50 . 10/5/2011
This is so GOOD! I love it! I hope that you write more Sonic stuff, because it's amazing!
Raifiel chapter 50 . 9/25/2011
Hmm, I don't know if I have reviewed this story before, but I have enjoyed your sonic universe immensely. I would absolutely love for you to expand on any of these stories or just write new ones from the same universe.

Raifiel